login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Foodie Inspiration Group (:

• grocery list (:

• thread created in 2009
  • Coconut Bliss Organic non dairy frozen dessert It is made from organic coconut milk! Delicious! The flavor I got was cappuccino./I’ve emailed th company in re:to those living outside of the US, to see if it could be purchased there anytime soon, like for bmindful friends in Australia. /OH well, just tried to see if the coconut milk icecream could be purchased outside the US for those bmindful (vegan and other foodies) members./Reply was:Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm with everyone. Australia is a real reach for us…. overnight shipping on dry ice is problematic on international flights. Your friends will just have to come visit more often. Peace, D.
  • not a low cal bar, it’s a delicious meal bar called koka moka

In response to godscreation’s post:
godscreation, love your name!

in re:to agave, you can’t get carried away w/agave for people w/sugar issues. I was one of those persons w/some sugar sensitivity, that got a lil’ carried away w/it. People need to trial and error, and use in moderation, even though I think it rec’d some good reviews from ADA (Diabetic Association). Sweeter, than sugar, need less. So that’s good(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Experience our grocery pleasure with a favorite of ours -> healthy tacos.

What makes them delicious and healthy are the corn tortillas and the little bit of oil we use on them.

The corn tortillas we use is made by a company called Food For Life.
They are sprouted corn tortillas.
Ingredients are:Organic Sprouted Corn. Filtered Water and Lime

DELICIOUS!!
A taco shell is not very fattening. So watch how much oil you use, and since they’re small, even if you load it up, it doesn’t have to be a monster-fattening meal.
calories in a taco shell
Taco (regular) contains 60 calories

How to Burn Calories in Taco
About 9 minutes of walking (4mph) burns the calories of 1 taco shell

We use a little unrefined coconut oil made by Spectrum
It’s the unrefined organic coconut oil.

DELICIOUS!!

We then have a some organic Vidalia Onions diced up in a small container.

And in another container organic little grape tomatoes

We use bottled salsa when we don’t make our own called Roasted Chile Pepper by Green Mountain Gringo I really love the hot and medium one too
This salsa contains:Ripe tomatoes, Fire Roasted Chiles, Frsh Onions, Jalopeno` Peppers, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fresh CilantroFresh Garlic and Sea Salt

The salsa isn’t organic, though trust quality 

Though, you probably have your own favorite, or you can make your own.

We don’t use cheese on our tacos, though you can add any of your favorites depending if your meat lover or a vegetarian.

Whatever you use meat or veggie
-> some red beans MIXED IN IT so Delicious also

If we aren’t using fresh red beans, we use canned.
Eden Organic Red Beans

eden little red beans

healthy beans in a can

We try to do this 1x a week, so we can just take off our thinking-caps 1 night a week, and know what we’re eating way ahead of time.

Try it, you won’t regret this addictive treat

• pasta
      “ Brown Rice Lasagna-Pasta”:http://www.tinkyada.com/
    • breads
      “sprouted whole grain”:http://www.foodforlife.com/our-products/low-glycemic/diabetic-friendly

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• —————————————————————————————————————
    Some times I have to find a convenient food..Though it has to taste great and be healthy!
    Living Right Mini Cheese Pizzas

My hubby likes these just the way they are, but I confess to adding a tad more cheese. But beyond that, a very healthy almost completely organic personal size pizza.
INGREDIENTS:Organic multigrain flour blend (wheat flour, oats, rye, durum, barley, spelt, flax), water, organic tomatoes, no rennet part-skim mozzarella cheese (partly skimmed milk, bacterial culture, salt, calcium chloride, microbial enzymes), organic canola oil, organic cane sugar, sea salt, organic spices, yeast, organic corn starch, organic garlic.
CAUTION:Contains wheat, milk ingredients and may contain traces of soy.
KEY CONCEPT:Our mini, 5” pizzas are not only convenient and nutritious, but very tasty! Our pizzas feature a unique 7 whole grain Organic crust, Organic tomatoes and Organic spices. Our cheese and our ‘Betteroni’ pizza are sources of Omega 3, Fibre and Calcium and Trans Fat free, making them nutritious products that kids will love to eat!!

• Whole Foods Artisan Lavash Roll Ups (Wrap type-Bread)
      delicious..and light..Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1/2 bread (33g)
      Amount per Serving Calories 110 Calories from Fat 0
      % Daily Value *
      Total Fat 0g 0%
      Saturated Fat 0g 0%
      Trans Fat 0g
      Cholesterol 0mg 0%
      Sodium 105mg 4%
      Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
      Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
      Sugars 1g
      Protein 4g 8%
      Iron2%
      Est. Percent of Calories from:
      Fat 0.0% Carbs 76.4%
      Protein 14.5%
      Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/food/whole-foods/artisan-breads-whole-wheat-lavash/#ixzz1GKu4XFxV
    • another snack, is called Go Raw chocolate super cookies. Ingredients:
      Organic unsulphured coconut, sprouted organic sesame seeds, organic dates, raw organic agave nectar, and raw organic cacao. They are tiny, and takes care of a sweet tooth.

Go RAW

eggplant-sauce
delicious: eggplant, celery, chopped tomato, sunflower oil,
olive oil, sugar, onion, olives, capers, wine vinegar, and salt.

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:

Erase the little steps as you move forward to reach the goal

Thread being Revised for 2016

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Quinoa – pronounced keen-wah.

It’s a seed (but looks like a grain) much smaller than rice and like a little ball. when cooked it pops open and you get a translucent part and a little moon shape. It taste’s kind of nutty but works really well as a sub for porridge in the morning (with apple, cinnamon and sultanas) or as a sub for any grain as a main meal – rice, stuffing, soups etc.

Here is a link to some nutrition info, recipes and background. It’s one of my favourite food right now

Quinoa

^Thanks for the quinoa link. I love the texture and flavor of quinoa and have thought of making stuffed peppers with it, so I’ll borrow from those recipes in the link. Any color bell pepper is super food as well. I love them whether cool and crisp in a salad or alone, but eat them most often cooked which brings out their sweetness.:D

I love Agave syrup it is used to sweeten your drinks and baking receipes. It is said to be safe for diabetics and has no chemicals. One of my friends has diabetes and I told him about the nectar he uses this in place of any other sweetner that is not natural. He loves it and it hasn’t harmed him in anyway. You can buy it organically grown.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- effectively & easily handles every challenge~‘s post:

I love all the information. Thank you so much Laurie. These days I am drinking a smoothie made of Prickly Pear Cactus Pads. It has a lot of mucilage but mixed with other good things makes it come out like a thick shake. My doctor was shocked because he had never seen anyone with such high HDL levels and it was from the cactus pads!

The prickly pear cactus pads have explored and verified their use as an “antidiabetic” remedy. Studies published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology and Diabetes Care have documented the effectiveness of prickly pear pad use in the treatment of individuals with type II diabetes. Results of the studies have yielded strong positive results showing a noticeable hypoglycemic effect in patients with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus

Peace and love,
Mary

Glad it was informative , I enjoyed sharing. I added some links there(:

Is this what you were speaking of? I haven’t heard of that before.. What’s it taste like?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have tried fresh Aloe Vera juice- it surely tastes very bitter but you think it also gives you a burning sensation in the chest? I felt it on some days and my food diary indicated that Aloe was what was new on those days!!!!! Is it true?

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
Sonia, I would think like everything we all could react quite differently.

—————-

Aloe Juice-benefits

brand I love is Lakewood Organic Pure Aloe Juice-benefits

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yeah! I think u r right Laurie.
Thanks.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

My husband just made the most awesome Fennel Bread with spelt, whole wheat, and other goodies. When he gets back home, I will ask him for the recipe because it made an AWESOME breakfast with brie & my apricot jam!!

The peaches, pears & apples are loaded on my trees this year, so I’ll find something tasty to share with them…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Yes that’s it but I use the pads(the leaf). Not the fruit but the fruit is very yummy too sort of like watermelon but a little different. Not much meat and a lot of seeds but they can be dried and used for flour.

CAUTION: The pads have tiny thorns that cannot be seen by the eye and big ones to that you can see! Better to buy them in the produce section already cleaned a lot less hassle. I clean them too. But you need tongs in order to handle them.

Peace,
Mary

Does anyone have any ‘good mood foods’ to share? I was going to start a new thread but this would certainly fit the same theme as health in itself ‘feels good’.
Now that I am looking for ways to nurture my ‘new tastebuds’ (which I got from gaining freedom from nicotine) I want to delight my tongue with things that make me feel good – particularly when I am a bit under the weather and in need of a ‘pick-me-up’. They need to be healthy though – we all know some high fat and calorie goodies give this instant hit of pleasure, but I am looking for long lasting mood enhancing foods and nourishing foods….
Laurie….I’m counting on you… ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

I would say risotto – I’ve just learnt to make. You nurture it and it develops and is a joy to eat. I thought I didn’t really like risotto until I learnt to make my own and is better than any other I’ve ever tried! Flavour of the moment for me is pumpkin.

And making your own pizza dough and a simple pizza topping, trying to be as authentically Italian as you can (us Aussies like to throw on lots of toppings and I must resist the temptation). It’s a beautiful thing to make your own pizza. So the most simple – drained chopped plum tomatoes from the can, couple of sliced cloves of garlic, dried oregano, salt & pepper & good drizzel of olive oil.

So these are two that take a little time (but less than 1/2 hour). Quick fixes, I’ll have to think about. Maybe some good hummus and really fresh vege sticks. Eat a small whole cold cucumber like it’s an ice block :)

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to anoushka_f’s post:

Yes anoushka! Semi-sweet dark chocolate. Melt it in a double-boiler then add organic nuts, and shredded cocount, cranberries and drop it by the teaspoonful to waxed paper. Calories aren’t too good so go for a long walk after a couple of bit sized pieces. Yummmy, yummy yummy!!!!

Peace,
Mary

P.S. high in antioxidants

Hi Laurie,
I am excited to try that Coconut bliss ice cream I haven’t bought it yet but there is a store close by that sells it. I can hardly wait!

Peace,
Mary

In response to anoushka_f’s post:
It’s late, though mood food is a favorite subject of mine(:
I often hear people tauting eating protein at night, though for a boost in serotonin try a bowl of oatmeal, brown rice, or baked potato before bedtime 3 hours after your last meal with nothing else with it for a beautiful night sleep. Some swear by the baked potato->I like that. Though oatmeal is quite good too!
———
Overall are you vegetarian or do you eat protein like fish, lamb, or poultry? Tell me and I’ll post things Wednesday. Ok?
———-
I am about to start a thread called a 90 day challenge before I call it a night.
Hope to see you and others there (smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Did I mention it is the coffee flavored one that is really quite good?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Yes you did! Whoppee and I love coffee although I rarely drink it.

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:
Thankyou all for your wonderful ideas. I love the oatmeal before bedtime – I often do that if I need a snack to take away a rumbly tum! Its so much better than reaching for the cookie jar – which makes you wake up wishing you didnt! Not tried the baked potato – I would worry about the heaviness.
Laurie:
I do eat fish, but meat very rarely. If I do eat red meat I go for the best I can afford but its a once in a blue moon treat. I eat lots of veggie proteins like, beans, lentils, split peas, chickpeas – that sorta thing as I fast for spiritual/religious reasons (no meat or dairy on fasting days). So I am very used to the vegetarian diet (I was one for 8 years). I so like ‘Quorn’ which is a protein/meat substitute made from fungi and tastes pretty good though I worry about the ‘syntheticness’ of it…any thoughts? I dont like processed as i feel its fake, but i’m not sure how manufactured ‘Quorn’ is.

Love the chocolate drop treats God’s creation! I am trying to go easy on chocolate as I quit smoking and terrified of ‘fixing’ on my other indulgence in like – chocolate. Once I get on the straight and narrow I will give it a try! Also, love the comfort idea with the risotto vivi! You make it sound so inviting and comforting. I bet you are an excellent ‘hugger’ – reading your post was like a big hug!

Love and blessings to all of you. Thanks again.
Anoushka ;o)

Now I want tacos – thanks for the great idea.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

In response to Vivi exercises daily!‘s post:
Yummmmmmm(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I love frozen cherries

and frozen strawberries for my occasional protein drink concoctions(:

and my newest product I have been using in my protein drink is Hemp milk

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to melt86’s post:
i love the description ,going to try this as im intolerant to wheat and looking for alternatives ,thanks

In the mood for healthy quick Spanish (spicy) brown rice.

Make a big batch of some (organic) generic brown rice.

Use it for the week for a variety of meals.
When you’re up for something quick and spicy..take some of the rice you made, and stir in some salsa and then reheat it w/your rice. Delicious. Quick, and healthy..and you don’t need a lot to fill you up. If you want -add beans(:

Here is 1 salsa I enjoy

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

delicious healthier brownies ..
Pamela’s gluten free wheat free brownie mix
Add only 1 egg, 2 T of water, and 1/2 C of apple sauce-> (in place of oil)
I use a little coconut oil in the pan.

Chocolate Brownie Mix
Click on baking mixes, and then click on brownie mix
This mix is for all chocolate lovers who are passionate about dessert! Creates rich and moist brownies, chocolate waffles, and decadent cookies…

INGREDIENTS: Molasses and Honey; Brown Rice Flour; Natural Process Cocoa Powder; White Rice Flour; Organic Chocolate Chunks (Organic Natural Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Paste, Organic Cocoa Butter, Non-GMO Soy Lecithin/ emulsifier, Organic Vanilla. Chunks may contain traces of milk protein due to manufacturing equipment.); Tapioca Starch; Sweet Rice Flour; Potato Starch; Gluten-free Natural Flavor (contains corn derivative); Sea Salt; Xanthan Gum; Baking Soda.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks Laurie – I always love to hear foodie ideas from you as we think alike in food issues. They sound delicious! ;O)

In response to anoushka’s post:
They are delicious! I have watch sugar..and they don’t mess with how i feel in the slightest. Can’t overdo of course(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Another favorite bread for toast
They have a lot of great products

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

i have just made my first smoothie ( used to juice a lot but not smoothies ) and it was good Im trying rice milk as an alternative to soya and its vanilla flavour , i poured it in a jug ,added 2 chopped bananas and whizzed it then poured it into a pretty glass wow – that is extreme self care for me and a loving gift to myself ,it feels so good to be kind to me and to have allthat gentle goodness in my body .Just had to share this with you all ,love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(: (huge hug)

Flowergirl, have you ever tried Hemp milk? I find it delicious!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks Laurie ,that did me more good than any amount of junk and it really felt good to be kind to myself .Will look out for hemp milk – not seen it around but will ask in health shop .

So proud of you.

Hemp I like is original unsweetened

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Brown rice pasta -delicious

this company’s other pasta products

Chia Seeds

chia

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thanks for this Laurie ,i have just emailed them to see if i can find it in england .love flowergirl

Let me know how you like this brown rice pasta(:

It is the only pasta we use now.
I used to get sleepy after a pasta-dish. This one somehow fits the bill:
- tastes great
- never mushy
I give it a total thumbs up! (:

This is the home site

This was in their advertisement:

We keep it simple. We make it great!

Delightful mouth-feel, bite after bite!

Light and not stuffy!

A pasta , al dente, made from RICE & WATER and enjoyed by all… kids, adults and seniors, in an ever greater part of the world. You may have tried rice pasta made from various kinds of ingredients, and still thinking that rice pasta is unpalatable or lacking… now you have Tinkyada Rice Pasta.
—————————————-

Lentils by Eden Foods

I love to cook with this healthy satiating soup
Delicious

I have posted this food before…but..I don’t believe how wonderful it is to cook with!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

last night i made spaghetti carbonara for my sons and because i hadnt planned anything else i had the same and decided o forget about it .Woke up this morning ,aching joints,swollen eyes and ankles,and feeling so down and totally unmotivated to do anything – this resulted in the junk breakfast when a smoothie would have been much nicer – why am i so mean to myself .

You aren’t mean..you are just not thinking.

Change require focused plans. maintaining plans requires focused plans. Doing what is good for us, takes a plan of action..what you will do, when you will do it and how(:

Do a plan with love. The operatives word are do and love

Much love,Laurie

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie you are so helpfull ,thanks for all you encouragement .Im starting a course in 5 weeks so tomorow is planning day and then a shop to get in the food i need – not just an amble around and pick up frozen chips to go with something .H and i are decluttering our home – a room a day and have done 2 rooms and most of kitchen – i found an electric blender i had forgotten about so lots of smoothies ,also a steamer so good for veggies and rice for me at tea time .This is all part of a bigger plan ,love flowergirl

can anyone suggest which foods to eat and which to avoid to help with depression as my moods like a yoyo after eating .Im intolerant to wheat,potatoes,tomatoes and pineapple as well as being a veggie -help

i would like to do a detox but not many spare pennies for different food ,my head is so fuzzy so maybe if i detox my body my mind might lose its cotten woolness

What’s a typical day for you?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

oh gosh,heres yesterday
half a packet of biscuits – cookies – in bed about 6 a m with tea

4 wheat free crackers with cheese and apple and tea about 1 p m

lemon and corriander cous cous out of a packet with cheese on top and frozen wedges about 6 p m

more biscuits and tea in bed about 11pm
cups of tea and a coiple of glasses of water throughout the day .

isnt that awfull ,not surprising i woke about 3 a m with pains in tummy feeling really rubbish and had to run to the loo about 8 a m
on better days i would have fruit smoothie for breakfast and banana during the day + salad and or veg for withh teatime meal .I know eating better will help so much but my heads so fuzzy to even plan it seems like doing a degree .I do have in soya yoghurt ,lots of fruit,brown rice .I would say the above day is typical for 90% of the time but its like a habit .I dont have a big appetite but carry on eating junk even if im full ,Love flowergirl

• What kind of tea do you drink?
  • Could you keep a daily food-drink journal for a week?

My gut tells me if you journaled your food-drink intake with approx. quantities and times eaten, you’d know more about what/when/how to change/exchange than you give yourself credit for. I believe in you!

hugs and support, Laurie

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

aw thanks Laurie – you are so nice .I drink p g tips pyramid tea with unsweetened soya milk .Have lots of herbal ones in the cupboard .I will start the journal including yesterday and put smiley faces to show my mood and energy levels ,feeling really rough today ,thanks for the hugs and the support ,love flowergirl

feeling better today ,been to tesco and bought quinoa and buckwheat ,also pack of lovely yellow peppers and salad stuff ,so tonight my boys have spaghetti bolognese and i’m trying for the first time a stuffed pepper with salad ,and i cant believe this – im getting exited about cooking mine and will not add cheese to it .love flowergirl

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!(: Although you always are! Now so is your choice to eat this way,and feel great!
—-
I’ve added this as my own kind of “mantra”..thought it might be something you’d like:

I am aware and responsible when it comes to nutrition quality, flavor, portion sizes, being mindful as I eat, and times I set for myself to eat. I do this all with ease and enthusiasm.

I am aware and responsible when it comes to creating perfect exercise routines for myself. I am aware of time and my life-tasks/goals. I easily fit in great choices for effective exercising in a routine and responsible disciplined manner.

I Thank you God in advance in making these desires/needs of mine be better than I could’ve planned myself. It is all so. All is well. Amen.

—-
The key is to say (often) with faith, and let go of the result..
Know you are not alone, and things that are beneficial to your well being,if desired, and stated, written, and prayed for…are your new reality
If you have a tape recorder..tape it..listen to it..say it as a prayer with belief and enthusiasm(: And when your PC gets sound, use Halreader

The above thoughts may sound wordy..Though so are we to ourselves. Replace our wordiness that says..oh no,and I can’t…with this is what I will now do..this is what I am now doing. Turn the corner..and the new reality is all yours(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Watch how much caffeine you are ingesting if you are having mood and fatigue issues. Caffeine at certain times of the day..or certain times of your life might be something to reconsider.

You might say..but I feel better right after. Caffeine wears on the adrenals. It depletes vitamins,and is addictive.

You may need less caffeine..Dark chocolate has feel-good chemicals in it that work on mood, like you’ve just fallen in love.Though if you choose not to stop caffeine..have an awareness of your intake..to replace nutrients..and add exercise..or do a quality dark chocolate instead. ..which still has a bit of caffeine, fat and calories.

Just be conscious of:
quality, quantity (overall and in the moment)

Do you eat fruit?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

oooh Laurie you will be proud of me ,yesterday afternoon i went into town with my daughter and got home tired about 5 p m ,usual action would be “stuff the healthy tea ( not literally ) and have the same as the lads ,i hadnt got a strainer for the quinoa to rinse it .So i did a rethink and compromised ,big salad ,boiled some new potatoes in skins ( dont react too badly to spuds ) and put them in the oven with sliced yellow peppers and some olive oil – it was lovely and i felt so proud of myself

Im starting doing the artist way book again this week so morning pages will become me time early on ,replacing binge time – i will have herbal tea and play soothing music while i write ,then a smoothie – i love fruit .
Thank you for your mantra and i love the sentence

“turn the corner and the new reality is all yours “ especially as about 10 minuites ago i asked the angels to guide me ,a freind on artist way forum has offered to do it with me if i want to start again as i keep stopping and i was dithering as i know im on a road thats opening up changes and still get sucked back into the old uncomfort way of life most days .You and the divine make a great team ,thank you so much for all your help .love and gratefull hugs flowergirl

i dont know if you get the same adverts on t v as us but there is one i love about information overload and these 2 girls are having a chat and one starts chattering on about bagpus and her freinds says i dont know what you are talking about and she says this line from a film called Taxi Driver “ you talking to me “ shouts “you talking to me” ,i havent seen the film but it always makes me laugh so thats my perfect voice to answer the gremlins when they start yammering on .love flowergirl

sorry to go off topic a bit but can anyone help please .My tummy is very big even though im not very overweight ,bigger than any of my pregnancies and reading about intolerances im wondering if spuds are contributing as i eat them most days even though test showes intlerance .What would you eat on an exclusion diet – im veggie .I really want to sort this out but g p dismisses it and cant afford nutritionist at present ,any help welcome ,also noticed potatoe starch in lots of things ,love flowergirl

Laurie’s favorite bottled spaghetti sauce that doesn’t taste bottled with huge pieces of garlic and basil

(It’s the first one shown)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

still struggling with food ,i have lost some weight and tummy is not as large but having a lot of upset tummies – i think my bodies shouting at me to cut out the wheat and potatoe .

trying to avoid soya as it can feed the hormones that fibroids use and i have one .

also veggie so its a challenge ,going back towards vegan .

any help very welcome ,love flowergirl

Have you tried sprouted breads?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

what on earth are they Laurie ,never heard of them but would try themlove flowergirl

I use this company-click here

sprouted corn tortillas

sprouted cinnamon raisin

sprouted whole grain

but for flour tortillas love Home-style Organic store brand from Whole Foods-delicious!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content