login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How to Make Life Fun

Are there any things you do to lighten your day? Besides music what else comes to mind? What creative things do you enjoy?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I make play tunnels, platforms and shapes for my two rats :)

Focus

I have a scrapbook. I draw in it or paint or just glue things in that I like. It calms me down too, makes my mind more peaceful which helps to lighten the load.

I find things to laugh at… fun email, funny TV, comments from friends and family, myself… laughter always manages to lighten my day bigtime. I also try to make time to read a little every day; that’s a tremendous stress melter for me!

Melt86,

I am going to try your idea. I used to a kind of a vision-board scrap book. Though, your ideas sounds more fun and creative. Thanks.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

freygan, you have rats too! Awesome! I do lots of scrapbooking too, taking pictures of whatever I find slows my mind down so I can focus. I also like to just drive. We live an hour away from mountain lakes, 2 hours from the beach, the farthest my family is three hours and I find joy in watching all the leaves change, snow, blooms, ect. It’s also fun for the kids because it is something out of the norm and we can make a game out of it. I can justify spending the money on gas because it’s a family trip and we have a hybrid. :)

I scrapbook all family events so if I get a chance to scrapbook I find my mood lifting. Otherwise I try to spend some time with a grandchild. They have a way of looking at me that makes me feel very valuable.

Hi Kim,

I like you love the funny emails of a mornimng. I get up and dressed already for work and 5 minutes into my day ressemble Alice Cooper after having a good belly laugh.
But also mixing with a great group of friends and quality time is fun.

Love Life
Sue

Hi Sue,

Oh yes, I totally agree that good friends and good quality time can’t be beat for fun… absolutely! There are so many wonderful and varied ways to have fun… the trick is finding what we love most and making time for that! :-)

Happy Sunday All,
Kim

Good friends and good quality time can’t be beat for fun..

I read and cook!

I do things for others to encourage and surprise them, it brings me great joy.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content