thread from 2008-feel free to update with your favorites.
Lets get a running list, so we can stay in touch with the many we enjoy!!!
So many.... Anthony Robbins,
Brian Tracy[One of the many I’ve gotten a lot from over the years is Brian Tracy and I can’t imagine not making his tapes and research top of my list] 
Wayne Dyer....

but I’d love to get your ideas and listen to other greats.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Lee
Posted on 11/12/2008.
My favorite would have to be Wayne Dyer, but I do get a lot out of Brian Tracy too!
“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller
Sue
Posted on 12/12/2008. Last edited on 13/12/2008.
One of my Favourites is Nido Qubein he is so entertaining.
Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Dhuman
Posted on 18/12/2008.
My favorite is Jim Rohn due to that he started as a farmer and moved change so much. Learning from him is amazing.
gr8full
Posted on 18/12/2008.
Thich Nat Hann is very motivational for me.He teaches me to appreciate and be mindfull of the simple things in life.Ive read a lot of Wayne Dyer also and enjoy his books up until his last one “Inspiration”.I couldnt get into it.
Linda3777
Posted on 18/12/2008.
I enjoy Wayne Dyer and Joel Osteen. I think Wayne Dyer’s best book was Real Magic about “if you can imagine it, you can create it”
se da luz
Posted on 22/12/2008. Last edited on 23/12/2008.
Wayne Dyer is great for the spiritual side of things, used to be a big fan of Brian Tracy but havent listened to him for a while, been getting into Eckart Tolle a lot lately
David Deangelo and Tyler Durden from Real Social Dynamics are probably my two all time favorite speakers.
Blogacious
Posted on 25/12/2008.
Abraham’s books are inspirational and helpful for me.
freygan
Posted on 26/12/2008.
I like Abraham too. Laurie go google Abraham Hicks. I get the daily email from the web site.
goddess
Posted on 03/01/2009.
I love Wayne Dyer also Eckhart Tolle. Not that I have heard them speak, but their books are great.
Thank you freygan for the information re Abraham. I have the book “Ask and it is Given” my daughter in law bought it for me for a birthday one year and I love it. I didn’t know about getting an email from the website, so I will check it out
Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
buttercake
Posted on 26/02/2011.
Mine are the following, Oprah, Brian Tracy, Joel Osteen, Eckhart Tolle, Napoleon Hill, Neville Goddard, Paul Hoffman, Dr Joseph Murphy and Abraham Hicks
RAMA DASS
Posted on 26/02/2011.
STUART WILDE” YAY’‘’
Rama Dass
Teacher of Power Meditation
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content