login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

The Happiness Cafe - Positive Affirmation Forum

★★more holiday fun...1 on 25/12/2018 ★★2019 -WE ARE ALL SOOOO WORTHY- ENERGY!!! on 25/12/2018 ★★Season LOA Affirmations & Quotes on 25/12/2018 ★"All I need is love" by CeeLo and the Muppets on 25/12/2018 ★★ This Morning... on 24/12/2018 ★SACRED WORDS poem by Lori K on 24/12/2018 Discussion★★How Many Affirmations Do Y… on 23/12/2018 ★★you are the ENERGY!...1 on 23/12/2018 ★★Welcoming OPPORTUNITY {pls join in}...1 on 22/12/2018 ★★The Sparkling Series...1 {A Sparklin… on 22/12/2018 ★★Start The Morning With An Affirmation... on 20/12/2018 ★A Great Christmas Story on 20/12/2018 Discussion★☼Wonderful Outcomes -We Are… on 19/12/2018 ★Play ( Self Expression) on 18/12/2018 ★★'Daily' Videos That Bring Out Best I… on 17/12/2018 ★ I will and/or I am .... on 17/12/2018 ★Foundation for Adding New Goals on 17/12/2018 ★★Learning Through Joy on 17/12/2018 ★★Mindful Joy All Year Round! on 16/12/2018 ★★Everyday Is Your Best Day/Best Year{… on 16/12/2018 ★★Joy To The World {LOA-STYLE-Very Fir… on 16/12/2018 ★HappinessMeeting˚December 'Merry Ease' on 16/12/2018 ★★New Year 2018 on 16/12/2018 ★Take a break & relax (video) on 15/12/2018 ★Do you know time? on 15/12/2018 ★Two Productivity Tips on 15/12/2018 ★★Present-Awesome Affirmation BEING/CH… on 14/12/2018 ★Quit Smoking motivation on 14/12/2018 ★★Hearts Turning Daily To GREATER Hope… on 13/12/2018 ★The Beautiful  Friendship  on 13/12/2018