
POST THE HARMONY YOU LOVE! {...quotes, comments, affirmations...whatever works for you}

HELLO EVERYONE!

page 1






My life is a gift. I will use this gift with confidence, joy and exuberance.
I will surround myself with positive people who will help bring the best out in me.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I AM RECEIVING
"I am living in the constant flow of receptivity. I am receiving everything that I need right now that is for my highest good. Everything I need is here now. I am already connected to everything that I need and now I am fully open to receiving these blessings. I know that I deserve to receive good in my life. I am receiving abundance. I am receiving joy. I am receiving love. I give love and I receive love. The more I give, the more I receive and so I feel completely fulfilled.
I AM Receiving"
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“HOW LOVELY TO THINK THAT NO ONE NEED WAIT A MOMENT, WE CAN START NOW, START SLOWLY CHANGING THE WORLD! HOW LOVELY THAT EVERYONE, GREAT AND SMALL, CAN MAKE THEIR CONTRIBUTION TOWARD INTRODUCING JUSTICE STRAIGHTAWAY... AND YOU CAN ALWAYS, ALWAYS GIVE SOMETHING, EVEN IF IT IS ONLY KINDNESS!”
—Anne Frank
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I AM CONTENT IN SEEING MORE AND MORE OF THE BEAUTY
AND GOODNESS OF LIFE…
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
A must see
Diana turns 75 in 2019 (this was awesome too-though this video doesn't the performance justice... Diana with the audience participation filled with joyous feeling}
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is a great day to love myself as never before... so I can love others with the newness of a greater love too!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi