login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Joyful Footwork is Powerful & Rewarding

This thread is all about making the decision to move forward and acknowledging “simply” saying today is the day I will….

It is Powerful.

What decisions have you made today to keep on going..or just begin on an area that has gotten zero to minimal attention?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am starting to suffer the ill-effects of being under constant stress and anxiety in my daily life. Today, I am committing to restructure my life to reduce stress inducers as well as reframe my attitude in order to relearn how I react to certain inducers.

No more whining! It’s time to act!

Thanks, Laurie, for giving me a forum to put in writing what has been circulating in my mind. I ask the Universe to “Make it So”. 8-)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama's post:

Always loved your honesty and positivity to allow what it takes to 'make it so' 

Love you meditatingMama and as always wishing you well.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content