★NEWEST★★The Power Of StartingDayWell on 11/04/2020
★NEWEST★★Kindness2020 UpbeatQuotes&A… on 11/04/2020
★NEWEST★★HEART & SOUL only(page-one) on 10/04/2020
★˚Keep On Keeping On on 10/04/2020
★NEWEST★★2020 Louise Hay Affirmations on 10/04/2020
★NEWEST★★Everything Will Be Alright♪pg1 on 10/04/2020
★NEWEST★★there's always time to be kind on 10/04/2020
★NEWEST★★Yes To AFFIRMING-Being-Pers… on 10/04/2020
★Namaste,Gratitude and Spirituality on 09/04/2020
★★Spiritual Alchemy on 09/04/2020
★NEWEST★★Quotes page 2 on 09/04/2020
★★FOR POPPY :HEARTFELT WISHES FOR PERF… on 09/04/2020
★NEWEST★★Love -in the year 2020 on 09/04/2020
★Manifesting Your Desires-Articles/Sites on 09/04/2020
★NEWEST★★happy fun pics on 09/04/2020
★NEWEST★★DESTINY on 08/04/2020
★NEWEST★★Worry on 08/04/2020
★NEWEST★★intro to WindowsOfTime ☼ … on 08/04/2020
new★★Clarity on 08/04/2020
★NEWEST★★Ask&'Listen' To What Your M… on 08/04/2020
★NEWEST★★Ch1 pg1-WindowsOfTime☼ Aw… on 07/04/2020
★NEWEST★★pg1...elevates your energy … on 07/04/2020
★Celebration Of Our Spirit (Music) on 07/04/2020
★★this eve...I am aware... on 07/04/2020
★The V- Word on 06/04/2020
★NEWEST★★Jukebox 2 on 06/04/2020
new★★Enjoying Cute Animals on 06/04/2020
★NEWEST★★I AM the co-creator of my r… on 06/04/2020
★★Spare 17 seconds of your time for Ap… on 06/04/2020
★NEWEST★★I really REALLY like this q… on 06/04/2020