Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Robert's post:
enjoyed pondering this:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
THE MORE PLAYFUL I AM ABOUT LIFE, THE EASIER IT ALL IS
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I don’t take my life seriously,
but I do take what I do in my life
I take seriously.”
– Audrey Hepburn
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


“Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.” ― Mandy Hale