login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Today Is That Day˚

Today is that day is a thread for you to claim what you are able to in your day... to create the frequency you love

 

related thread

created by brand new member -thread-★★NEWEST★★Daily Tracking

 

Other related threads in process

thread-★new★★learning,knowing,growing,allowing,accepting,enjoying˚

 
 

Allow yourself to create/claim 4 affirmations for the today being your day!

Affirmation 1.

 

Affirmation 2.

 

 Affirmation 3.

 

Affirmation 4.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Pink-and-Orange-Stars-Nostalgia-Nature-Quote-Facebook-Post.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Law of Attraction Quotes - 52 - To Inspire Your Day - Christy Whitman

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Law of Attraction Quotes - 52 - To Inspire Your Day - Christy Whitman

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Pink-and-Red-Illustration-Nostalgia-Inspirational_Motivational-Quote-Instagram-Post.pngfitness-quote_07.jpgVincent-Van-Gogh-Quotes-16.jpgEYy3LH7WsAMnYTc.jpg8193113b8941aa26ff453eacd78d997d.jpg

 

07736f3d4ad689301fff731991520fff.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

004-inspirational-quotes-about-life.jpg009-inspirational-quotes-about-life.jpg614e05e7f1ff2fb530fbfc92e62d9d94.jpg30727829_1101598729971797_6772213250177105920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQm1PVr-aqrDjcuo7GEjgaxeYleDaYRcN7Ylns8F__Qwq1Z2Tcklhi7Kv5bdFujitFI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2d95b060901b7dee45e2cc3e832eb345&oe=5F03254029793736_1096292310502439_9183597238079717376_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQmcL1aQzqtKikF1mxu2U8y_oIOZzR7STRSOAd08nxBow_FWp0kY0kD2LvBRq3o0ou4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=6a319a16f88bd45c7df812f3df043e78&oe=5F054B32

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu 

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTyo7kIiPsKkkDb8GnA0rB5uv5cEjXWMkkpAEsYSnrKLy9RQcjQ&usqp=CAUWhat would life be if we had no COURAGE to attempt anything? – Vincent Van Gogh 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

walt-disney.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

tumblr_mry697APrN1qjm9bpo1_500.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

001a85bda88a13216d4e3fc8a07fa870.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmation 1.

  →   I am creative, and every idea I come up with is worth considering.

Affirmation 2.

  →   I allow only supportive energy in all areas of living life. What a gift this is!

 Affirmation 3.

  →   Life supports me in every possible way!

Affirmation 4.

  →   MY WORLD IS TAKING CARE OF ME  →   I am gifted. I am talented. I am productive.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmation 1.

  →     My awareness of what I want and applying myself is awesome!

Affirmation 2.

→   My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole, and complete.

 Affirmation 3.

  →   I love this moment! This newness, these discoveries, these solutions are magical.

Affirmation 4.

  →   Thank you for my health, joy, love, safety, wealth, abundance, expansiveness, and fun. Life is Good!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Affirmation 1.

 

Affirmation 2.

 

 Affirmation 3.

 

Affirmation 4.

Allow yourself to create/claim 4 affirmations for the today being your day!

Today Is That Day˚

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content