|
“I’m focused on my blessings”
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
“I’m focused on my blessings”
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Prosperity. Today is full of miracles. I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts I possess an abundance of creativity and energy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
~~ ✰~~ I bring my dreams into the present moment. ~~ ✰~~ I pull the plug on limitations and rise into a new consciousness of power. ~~ ✰~~ I am responsible for my life and always maintain the power I need to be positive and have joy. ~~ ✰~~ I am open to receive my higher good. ~~ ✰~~ In becoming even more compassionate to myself I reap the reward of spending less time inching upstream. ~~ ✰~~ It is good I am always attracting the most supportive and positive people into my life.
I begin it now. I now express my creativity in my own unique way. I give thanks for the blessings in my life.
I joyfully live a healthy life with focus, clarity, direction, and purpose. • All areas of my life are in balance with my core values. • My peaceful mind results in wellness and happiness in all areas of my life. • Through a feeling of gratitude, I place myself in alignment with all the riches of the Universe - - - •It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I sail through work today.
“The master of the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his education and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which; he simply pursues his vision of excellence in whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both“. James Michener


WHY DO I LOVE PREPARING FOR WORK TODAY AND ANY DAY?
Preparing for work is play.
Preparation for a day servicing others inspires me first to take excellent care of me. Meaningful routines create a wonderful foundation for my awesome day being with so many others.



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi