login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Affirmations and ?

Hello wonderful people!

I am most curious to know what, besides affirmations, you do to feel fantastic? For me, doing crafts, read, and being in nature helps. What about you? I’d love to know :).

Hugs,
R

…What makes you different, makes you beautiful…

Dancing. I’ve been dancing since I was 4 – did it professionally for a while, then quit and went to school, got married, had babies…..finally back at it and loving more now than I did when I was 18!

Also, time with my kids. We’re so darned busy….but those moments when my youngest is just SO happy to be with me and just cuddles me…it’s the best.

Cool- thanks JFowler :). Good ones!

Spiritually, I love the feeling I get when I’m listing the things I’m grateful for and it hits me again that I’m so blessed everyday. I may not be “up” when I begin, but this usually delivers a warm surge of happy feelings.
Other happy times are: when I’m enjoying a great laugh with someone, when I’ve gotten some chores or a project done, when I can make someone feel good, music, seeing a beautiful landscape or the anticipation you feel when on a road trip to new place. I guess I’m easy… Jan

Awesome, thanks Jan. I really like the things that make you happy :).

Hello Raylene,

In answer to your question it depends on what needs balancing(:

To me taking care of myself makes me happy. If I take care of me, mt life seems to flow and I have more to share and give to others.

Though, something I like to include in my life is making it to the beach at night, and walking on the pier. It helps me clear my head, and start fresh with the feelings of excellent beginnings.

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

OOOOOhhhh. I LOVE reading! Another thing that I like is taking college classes. I am one who always has to keep learning. Stagnation breeds bad things with me!! I start to cause trouble with myself if my mind isn’t engaged in something interesting… or relaxing such as meditation…

The worst thing I could ever do is get myself in a routine job. Yikes… I’d be your worst employee!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Thank you Laurie and MeditatingMama. Great things!

The nature definitly makes me feel good. Being together with close friends and/or family is ALWAYS great. Laughing, I love to laugh and take advantage of every situation to do so.

…what a wonderful world….

Hi Raylene,

For me I Love nature, I love creating new things whether it is a new website or a new blog or some Christmas reindeer for the children at the hospital.

I also love driving and listening to music.

I love taking my dogs for a walk in the park.

I love cooking and making new dishes.

I love doing my EFT, affirmations and making personalized CD’s.

I love meditation and listen to meditation music.

I really love life in general.

Everyday I experience joy and happiness even if I am just sitting and reading.

I always have a positive attitude and I think that helps me see the good in everything I do.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Thanks folks, great tips!

Rockswealth, what is ‘EFT?’

I love sunshine on my face, and listening to sea gulls in a tranquil environment.

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Feeling fantastic to me is creating an entire picture of what I want, and taking steps in a disciplined regular way…to get exactly what I want.

It involves faith, patience and footwork.

If we’re all an in-process type mode, then if we’re doing the mind-spirit-leg work..then claiming great things is natural. You can see and feel all that you say you want/need so..easily…When you’re in that flow…

So I guess I actually like setting goals..so..
*Want to join me eating frogs today*?

By setting goals,seeing it in print, I don’t feel guilty when I’m taking my time out doing semi-mindless, relaxing or creative things that I enjoy on a (different-type) of joyous level..

I AM THE automatic
reset for knowing
exactly where to
begin & follow thru
to accomplish everything
I need to accomplish.
Thank you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content