login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Prayers For the World

★The World You Want To See

I’m believing we don’t need to be told to pray for our world, though I thought it would be something we could come by and share a positive thought, prayer, even an affirmation for the world we live in.

Yesterday in my area there was a significant tragedy, though I’m sure when everyone turns on the news wherever they are… they get a ‘hint’ of ‘other’ things occurring.

Lets lift up the energy by being the world we want to see, and send love to ourselves and to every person on the planet

related threads coming soon

• ~

*~

“We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.”_
Amit Ray, Yoga and Vipassana: An Integrated Life Style

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I thought of you when I saw the news. I’m glad you are okay.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Its very difficult task to look for good in the middle of any tragedy. However, I choose to look for the good out of this.

Prayer is a powerful choice.

I pray for healing. And, I pray for all of those directly affected. I search my heart for understanding…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
And yes yes Kathi, prayers for all!

I am not sure what kind of sense I can make out of things like this, though the longer we live… we are given what we need to continue to care to give…and love…

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
I wasn’t there, though in spirit, it was hard not to be. Though thank you SRWE!!!
Have seen responses from other people about our world in various ways… in general and…. specific to our world … and also specifically to this tragedy… Many are sharing loving caring deeply… We (meaning the world) so needs this…. love shared among one another. It gives hope.

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Yes I truly went through some changes having this tragedy happen so close to home. Of course there has been grief …. and other feelings/changes observed ..

It has been good to read the stories of those who felt their life on the brink… and just glad for another day to be here… It was good to hear stories of those sharing love with those during this event thru their electronics. It was good to hear of the miracles… like the gentleman whose life was spared because while he was lying on the floor, his knapsack acted as a vest which shielded him (because his lap top was in there)

So many people dwell on what they don’t have…That ‘what hasn’t happened yet’-syndrome… there is so much in our NOW

And whether you dwell w/in wonderful memories…or act toward your dreams … they are all gifts.

The present can be confusing (at times)with everything society says we are supposed to have, supposed to be doing or experiencing…

Though, just being receptive to the life you’ve been given…and helping others to acknowledge their beautiful place … can bring something pretty momentous to the fabric of this world…in the here and now.

This has been a time for me to take my life back, and I didn’t know I had given it away.

It is not cliche’ to say life is right now.

Yes this is a common expression, when we come to terms when we realize we haven’t lived as fully as we can… It means different things to different people at different times.

I am enthused to allow a beautiful space to see what this means in full for me. Though for right now, I can tell you it seems to be opening up a life with greater intention in my spirit… more focus & … more paced action for what is valuable to me. I have observed a spark in this.

• ~
    Now for a sigh… while finding out I had been more affected than I was willing to admit, I can feel how I desire to move forward for myself and others… I’m allowing some better energy-space to continue to materialize.

I say for others… because how we deal with life influences others whether we see it when its happening or not. That doesn’t mean to pump ourselves up when we feel misery… Though what it does it mean is we are all in this together… and never alone. As soon as we take that in… we take better care of ourselves for ourselves & those that are in our path. Just some thoughts…. thanks

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today, I continue to pray, and today, I pray that God’s presence will not leave my heart.

In God’s presence, my heart may tremble, and I will search deeply in spirit, and I will rejoice in God’s presence, in my heart.

And, I will not move, nor will I be moved.

In His presence, I am healed.
I am one, with His peace.
And there is vastness, all, His goodness, all His creation!
And, His plans, His designs for our prosperity and our compassion!

We are so blessed!!

Today, I surrender, that I toil, and go in peace! I choose peace today!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content