login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Best Things I've Ever Learned...

This thread will focus on the best things you’ve ever learned about making life great.

Here are some of mine,off the top of my head, and I’m sure many of you here ascribe to them as well:

1. Treat others the way you’d like to be treated

2. Live on a foundation of gratitude

3. There are many things you’d might like to change in your life, and can’t ->yet. Though, change what you can, when you can, and more will work in your life until that other area can get your attention, or maybe change for the better without your 2 cents(:

4. Love , Compassion, Forgiveness of self and others

5. Ways to change:
Prayer, Affirmations, Self Talk, Blue mirror

We have such a phenomenal group here…that I am filled with joyful anticipation to hear what great notions you’ve learned along the way to make life superb. (:

Your ideas can overlap..with those others have mentioned…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Adding a few:
- Stay true to yourself and your values.
- Opinions and views can be changed. Be open for the change.

…what a wonderful world….

Every day I am learning and growing…

…..Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.

…..You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.

…..What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

~change cannot happen without awareness

~sometimes you need to ask for help and that’s okay

~generally, people do not make mistakes intentionally. remember that when you are looking back and blaming yourself or others.

…What makes you different, makes you beautiful…

…..Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.

…..After the game,the king and the pawn go into the same box.

…..The middle course is the best.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

` Live and Let Live

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

- I don’t have all the answers

-I don’t have all of the questions

- I am joyous for what I have learned

-I keep my mind open for relearning in better ways

-I keep my mind open for areas that need more info

- Acknowleding when we’re wrong is freeing, and opens the door to being more aware of what’s “right”

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie Is Having Another Great Day~‘s post:
I love these statements – I affirm with you in order to accept that I am a human being, and that perfection isnt always necessary or possible in every task.
These statements are tools of humilty. Brilliant!

A full and thankful heart..

Feel the feeling (learning it now)

…what a wonderful world….

Don’t dwell on things you can not change, live in the now.

What is is, accept that and learn from it.

Life is too short to spend your time thinking what others should be doing.

Live ever day with an attitude of gratitude.

Always see the best in every situation, everything happens for a reason and it is always a positive one.

Take time for you, even if it is only a minute a day, you can not be everything you should be, if you do not take time for you.

Book: “One Minute for Myself by Spencer Johnson, MD”

When you give something, do not expect something in return. You will receive more then you ever give as long as you give freely.

Believe in yourself!

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

I am responsible for my own reality and experiences.

We are all doing the best we can

The way others treat me is a reflection of how I treat myself

-To do what I have to do whether I feel like it or not

- A quick decision is often something you actually put together over time

- Planning is powerful. The ticket is to do what you are planning, and not to sit on great ideas.

- Let others be who they are. Though if the relationship matters, a little negotiating toward a goal,requiring relationship parties to bend is still allowing others to be who they are; just different then they would’ve been..and it would be consensual. win-win is cool.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The best thing I have learned today is that there are some amazingly special people out there willing to offer support and advice unconditionally.
I have learned that I am blessed to have such people in my life. There is no end to this giving universe!

To be more specific – I am talking about people on this site…
God bless you. You know who you are!

A full and thankful heart..

You may be on the right track, but if you don’t move, you’ll be hit by a train!

We underestimate our own inner strength. My spirit picked up popular tidbits such as “to make friends – be friendly” and “fake it till ya’ make it” which I now see (without knowing it) was my early positive thinking.

Energy follows focus.

*Stay in contact with who you really are.

Grow through things, don’t just go through things.

Speak with love to yourself at all times; whether you’re coaching or applauding yourself.

If you want something in your life, start minimally focusing in that direction. Walk in that direction. Believe in your direction. Co-create it with a Power greater than you. Let go of the result, and keep taking your next right move. Getting closer to something is better than wondering if you can or can’t.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

@Laurie~LovesFocusingWell – “Grow through things, don’t just go through things.” I love that one!

The grass may not always be greener on the other side, but it’s always greener wherever we water it!

Peace, Light and Love, C.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content