login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★What are you doing to put your health first??

I am trying to focus more on putting my health first. Every day, I am interested in making better choices, and getting more in tune with what I need.

For me, I need more regular work schedule, and regular sleep. This should allow me to start having a more regular morning exercise routine. Next, I plan to cut back on eating out, and start adding more fresh fruit.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thanks Kathi for this awesome thread! I am taking the time to see what has worked very well for myself, and attempt a bit of trial error areas; ex. meal-creating. [I’m contemplating more types of meals… getting new ideas]

…deciding how to organize foods in my home (main fridge,mini-fridge, freezer, and pantry).

I’ve also purchased (an array of) little glass jars. for 1.healthier storage 2. convenient meals for work and 3. simple access to eating what I’m choosing to include more of.

Other areas of my life that I am focusing on include my personal environment (my home) and enjoying nature more where I live and future travels.. After my recent vacation…I truly felt added wonderful reinforcement for things that matter to me…

I will be back to visit your thread to reinforce these and other significant ideas… (:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Glad that you like this!

I am in a place, now, where my health is the most important thing to me. I work a lot, and I now, I feel like its totally time to bring balance into my life. Its all about choice. I’m exhausted, and this is just not what I am committed to.

Soon, I want to take a week vacation, and return to Marble, Colorado, and go camping for one week, and spend time with my daughter. There is so much that I want to do with that week, its so precious! Glenwood springs has the hot springs spa, and I love spending a few hours there, and then got spend time relaxing in the hot spring pool. The nights are cool, and the days are sunny and warm. The mountains are amazing, and the Crystal river is icy cold!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

2018 is filled with beautiful intentions which I'm bringing to the forefront of my living from the inside out....

I began a food diary- everything I ingest... from a food, beverage,  to a food supplement (vitamin) to the occasional OTC 

My goal is:

to see what I'm doing

how things make me feel

what I'd like to do less of, do more of or not at all.

I've done this before...though its a new day, a new year, and I want this now(:

6a904d1f705f2553fc824656c35f433d--twin-quotes-inspiring-quotes.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am keeping promises I make to myself

If they don't happen immediately... I am fine

I see the outer changes

I feel the changes in my daily life

I feel the changes inside...

I feel the dialogue I have created with myself

I am moving forward with what will benefit my life

more

and

more

Today I will do things I placed on my to do list last eve for today.

I love keeping promises to myself... That is great for my health.Self-love-is-making-your-physical-mental-emotional-health-a-priority.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Allowing Better Feeling Energy˚'s post:

not bad(:

though really really … I love focusing on what matters to me with a better better better focus in each fresh new day!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

What are you doing to put your health first??
1. assessing how I feel and how I would like to feel… and what it would take to continuously be at a greater ideal... and progressively challenge myself

2. Wake up each morning asking myself how am I , And care to listen compassionately and fully.
3. Ask myself what great foods do I want to start my day with.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content