login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Praise, Purpose, Passion, and Play

Hello Bmindful community!

Here is another one liner. Please feel free to join in, and find joy and contemplation as we choose affirming thoughts about our current energy for which we set about with praise, purpose, passion and play!!

Please join in from where ever you find yourself, and choose one word, or one focused topic that you find that nurtures your spirit!!

I’m kind of in the mood for deep thought. Feel like pulling back for clarity and new direction.

Praise…for this day. Gratitude… in all things, and in all relationships. Graciously, I am willing to bring peace and to speak peace.

Purpose: Manifest liberation, affirmations, inclusion and unity.

Passion: Embracing health and staying in contemplation about what perfect health offers…

Play: Enjoying the unexpected!

Awesome Kathy! wonderful thread! Looking forward to joining in later today(:

(inspirational post too!! Love It!! I share your thoughts…enjoy how you’ve expressed!!

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

Praise…for being here…

gratitude for the ability to feel connected and creative with awesome aspects of life (people, places, things)

Purpose: to love (demonstratively) in better better ways

Passion: to utilize the wisdom of experience in areas which serve myself and others… and stay open for more
 Play: incorporate even heartier moments of joy in all areas of my life

(looking forward to utilizing his exercise regularly for greater clarity, intentions & co-creating) (:

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

Praise I’m praising my abilities to take care of me

Gratitude I’m having gratitude for doing things I told myself would benefit me

Purpose – regular realizations how I Can create a better life

Passionate I am passionate about living what truly helps me and enjoying meeting others who enjoy creating what works for them

Play I enjoy creating fun from the inside out

Praise I’m praising myself in moving forward… from my heart to each action.

Gratitude I have gratitude for all of my experiences

Purpose – I love how my purpose has become so simple and evident

Passionate I am passionate about living my life

Play I have always enjoyed the feeling of fun that goes into …a plan or a way of being.

Praise for all of the abundance of gifts: family, friends, neighbors, business colleagues, and all whose path we get to cross; for all of our needs, and for how we go about creating contribution and abundance.

Purpose: Growing and choosing my area of focus and contribution.

Passion: Seeing the light and energy in others. Empowering others. Feeling the wellness, the goodness and the passions of others.

Play: Enjoying life’s synchronicities and happenstances! Loving to play!!

In response to Kathi’s post:
love that Kathi!

Praise- for a compassionate Creator
Praise- for my compassionate creative process which help create my thoughts to care about me/others
Purpose- Love
Passion- for all that involves a loving spirit
Play -feeling the spirit of play utilizes… in the most serious things I value. When I encounter the many I engage with at work… I allow myself to come from a loving playful place, which allows my busy day to flow and still serve.

compassion

Praise- for being able to experience this moment
Purpose- Seeing life through the eyes of ease
Passion- for all that involves my loving spirit and connects with a loving universe
Play – allowing life to be a playground of positive connections/interactions/manifesting things which are of value to me.

Praise for the Glorious NOW. Our glorious health, our glorious heart… I AM flowing with the abundance of a loving and a connected universe, that allows people and events to occur exactly as they are!

Purpose: Keep rising. Keep learning. Keep digging for the wisdom and the passion for peace and for connection…

Passion: To embrace my spiritual path… To serve others as I encounter them in my profession. And, to pray for all the people I encounter. Praying for their highest and their best good…

Play: Enjoying this moment!! Enjoying every aspect: people, community, neighbors, family, plants and dearly, dearly beloved cats… Enjoying these change of season! Enjoying festivities, the glorious fall and the harvest… Gearing up of a productive winter season. Soon, I will be moving for a new job opportunity, and making my self ready for change, and for a whole new path…

very nice Kathi!

Praise- for feeling and being receptive to this moment
Purpose- creating something enjoyable and healthy for myself, my family unit, my daily connections of service, my future vision of being and loving
Passion- for living my life on purpose -spirit connected
Play – to feel that sense of play (dance in my spirit) because I Am dancing within and never ever alone. I am beyond grateful and appreciative of the love of my compassionate loving Creator, and the ways that I Am given to understand this love, joy and passion for living… daily.

Praise for the cool fall weather! It feels really good and it makes me more grateful for my tiny apartment/home. And, it makes me feel like doing some heathy home cooking.

Purpose: My purpose is growth; learning to live my life in all stages, and being self aware/ conscious of self and others… and wanting to connect with other like minded people.

Passion: My greatest passion is LIFE! There is so many great things that I want to do, and see and taste!!! And, I am so alive to enjoying this moment! I don’t need any big trip or any big complex vacation, or get into debt just to enjoy the absolute boundlessness of my now! I am in to the feeling of bliss, and creating more avenues for discovering more bliss in my now…

Play: Enjoying the fall season, and the changing of leaves. Also enjoying the meator showers.

Praise- for the awareness of co-creation and simply allowing/being
Purpose- to be in harmony with that which betters myself, and somehow helping others in the process
Passion- for my purpose
Play – allowing play to be part of my spirit’s energy

Praise: for this New Day! Fill this day up with goodness and get caught loving life!! What a Gift today is!! And, I’m off today, and I want to go workout and swim in the gym! I want to go sweat, and stretch and be healthy!

Purpose: Connection and experience. Wanting to connect with amazing spontaneity and powerful clarity.

Passion: Being fully in my Now… and into creation of and experience of joy, health, wellbeing, kindness and compassion, self love, success, prosperity, abundance, peace, serenity, and…bliss

Play: Embracing health, laughter, making my body sweat, loving my body today!! Healthy thoughts, healthy food, and celebrate Life’s bounty!!

In response to Kathi’s post: liking that Kathi! Thanks for further inspiration(:
I enjoy this affirmation:
I wake up every new morning to love and joy

Praise: I love this thread!
Purpose- Loving finding all that resonates with what is working for my moment
Passion- for ‘making’ every moment count with supportive energy
Play- Play… I love making play… somehow part of all of my effort (s)

I Am loving this moment!

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
Thanks!

my pleasure(:

• ~
    Praise- for being blessed as I am & the joy in sharing in blessings w/and for others
    Purpose- recognizing blessings everywhere
    Passion- for recognizing how life is truly an awesome gift
    Play – to feel as the universe is our playground, and I find fun in ‘recess’ and in the ‘work’

Praise, Purpose, Passion, and Play

play_0.jpg

Play- I like that those I connected with were as playful as I was desiring/feeling today.

Praise (praising All IS well) that my appt truly went very well today! 

Purpose -(joy)that living joyfully is serving me well

Passion- (in living a good life) ....passion for a good life and living well.

Praise, Purpose, Passion, and Play

Praise -I am giving myself credit for allowing myself to pamper myself on my day off... to ease into things needing my energy... to give to others more easily when more rested.

Purpose - Taking care of myself leaves more energy not only for myself ...It also allows me to create & give to others in ways desired

Passion - I am passionate about living well 

Play -I enjoy creating with whatever I am doing with a gentle spirit & playfulness.

the-secret-to-finding-passion.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content