login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★A Community With Heart

BMINDFUL MEMBERS DO IT WITH LOVE, CREATIVITY, PASSION AND HEARTFELT POWERFUL ENERGY!

• ______________
    added video in 2013 ..
    Great Video thanks member “IAmhappy” for this video-contribution
  • ______________

Whatever it is in your life, that you want or need. Create that vision.
If your work world lacks something, how do you want it to be? Visualize it verbalize it! Ask yourself the important questions!

“Rules”:
1. Turn any whine going on into enthusiastic commands!
2. Turn any apathy going on into passion!
3. See you the way you desire. Do not be influenced by things or people that are incongruent with your most loving creative minds eye.

LOTS OF LOVE AND PASSION FOR ALL OF US(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
1. THINK OF WHERE YOU’RE AT. Are you being true to yourself?
2. ARE YOU SHORT-CHANGING YOURSELF?
3. ASK YOURSELF THE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. ANSWER YOURSELF WITH GUSTO!
QUESTIONS LIKE:WHY DID THAT AFFECT ME THAT WAY? WHAT DO I REALLY WANT? WHAT DO I REALLY NEED? WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET MY NEEDS MET? WILL DOING THESE THINGS THAT I DO CREATE A PLAN FOR MY DESIRES/MISSION STATEMENT? DO I HAVE A MISSION STATEMENT?
4. CHANGE IT AROUND RIGHT HERE!
4. CHEERLEAD FOR YOU TODAY. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ASSISTING AT LEAST 1 OTHER PERSON AS WELL AS YOURSELF.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

I love this thread Laurie!

We have opportunties every day to change the way we live or think. Change your thoughts and you change your life. That is so true.

Todays society are into money people don’t want to hear your troubles. Let me give you and example. the book “The Secret” started such a rage that everyone thought all I have to do is affirm and I can have WHATEVER I want. No matter what happens in your life you made it happen.

Wrong their are babies being abused and one of the people in the book actually said on CNN when asked by a woman what about children who have been abused? “that baby caused it” To hear such an absurd comment made me realise how people follow like lambs. There are things in life that happen that you have no control over but you can cotnrol your own thoughts. Now certain people in that book are suing each other over money! What happened?
Did the Universe bail out on them?

First of all we live in this world with others. Without them we would be no where. Even negative people can teach you something. When we finally get sick and tired of being sick and tired that’s when the magic starts. It’s a strong desire to change because you don’t want to be there anymore.

Take your challenges and break them down into small pieces so it doesn’t overwhelm you. You can handle it better that way. Always affirming when you do.

This way you can tackle one small thing at a time. Look at the negative things that happened to you b4 and where you are now. Do you still consisitently keep holding on to the same things?

Using your negative experiences as example to show others what you did to have a better life really helps, that’s why AA is so successful. Keep those changes in a journal. This way your children have something to go by when you are no longer here.

Most of all it’s ok to ask for help. Never feel that you have to do everything alone. There is help out there. Pride comes b4 a fall.
When you have changed your life for the better tell someone who is in trouble or pain that there is a positive way out.

Acceptance is very important when you can’t change things because it allows your body and mind to relax. The path to least resistance allows good energy to flow into your life. “NEVER let people’s thoughts of you be your reality”. In life people will say they are happy and have a great life and will put you down. If they are happy they wouldn’t need to make you feel bad. Most of all “to thine ownself be true.”

For me I am not at 100% where I want to be and there have been changes made. Leaving a negative relationship when b4 I would have stayed.
Negative friends wanted to drag me down there are now out of my life. Even being successful takes acceptance when one hasn’t been there b4. This is reality. Telling the truth coming from where I have been, I am at 1000% better I didn’t give up! The Sun always comes up everyday no matter what.

So I continue on my quest for a happier life and finding things within myself that are good. Slowly things are starting to change. My journey begins with me.

Peace,
Mary

No time to whine(:

My goal is to learn what I need to learn when I need to learn it. I give myself permission and I allow myself to make room for responsibilities and challenges that will push me closer to what is needed for all work goals;whether they be “jobs”, “career moves”, “job security”, professional ideas for the “future”.

Tasks are not pleasant or unpleasant, they are simply the next right thing. And because of that mode, all I do will be acceptable when done with a loving heart.

I’m grateful for all opportunities to take on challenges.

I “simply” have to set “all” things up like a “problem”, break them down to its smallest part, make time for it, and keep on going.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This forum is called Bmindful.

Bmindful of you own needs.

Bmindful of the needs of others.

Bmindful that when you want to learn a teacher will always show up.

Bmindful that the teacher is most often yourself.

Bemindful of what you hear your heart and mind say, because it will show you the way!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I take your Challenge Laurie!! I will come back for more, but before I sign off, I will tell you what a great idea and I’m glad you are here!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

‘The Sun always comes up everyday no matter what.’— This is so very rightly put by Mary. Thanks Mary for this. We always need to remember that like the night turns to day, come what may, our bad times will also turn to good fortunes- no matter what. The only thing to keep in check is our faith and attitude.
With the right attitude & faith we can overcome any situation, at least we can gather the courage to face it intelligently.
As pointed out earlier in this thread – it often happens that the very successful who preach about the right way of living end up the wrong way!!! Why does it happen? Are we just preaching and not practising?
In my part of the world there are a few instances where some gurus of particular sects have been punished by the public for molestation, rape, blatant land grabbing… etc.!! Why is it so? I feel that initially these people start in the right direction but when too much attention, money etc starts coming then they falter because of shallow understanding of the soul and divinity. Preaching and implementation in totality are two different things. My personal experience has been that if we are able to adopt even 1 virtue in its entireity in a lifetime then the soul’s reason for the human incarnation is successful. Any type of learning or understanding is best done while leading a normal life where u are not deprived of certain activities which all humans are supposed to carry out. The deviation takes place due to deprivation. When the monks/priests/gurus/sadhus etc are asked to abstain due to religious reasons, from certain activities then living in the society they get deviated from the path. Any abstenence should be self-imposed and not forced. Only free will can take us forward. So lets be more mindful of our needs and goals and use our freewill to achieve them without getting in other’s way. I have complete faith that I will live my life with the right attitude and fulfill my soul’s aim of learning its lessons and reducing my negative Karma.
Thanks for the support Laurie and to all my friends who I consider as my mentors in their own little ways

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Off the top of my head:

I’m gonna DO IT:

Get the salary I deserve now.
As some of you know I have settled for less than I am capable of – but not for too much longer.
I have been recognised for my input and potential.
I WILL get promoted before the end of the year.
I WILL be happy and feel worthwhile in this job…and I KNOW it IS right around the corner because of recent events and conversations with my boss.

After being approached about a better job, I have had wind of a promotion in order to keep me where I am but be paid accordingly.

Today I WILL behave worthy of this promotion and continue to do the very best quality work. I choose to make room for new responsibilities and I am gratefully accepting the opportunities that I have drawn towards me. . My affirmations have worked and I am living proof that gratitude reaps wonderful results and rewards.

I have proven my worth and now need to continue with humility…..

I AM WORTHY!

A full and thankful heart..

Sonia says it well. Free will can (and does) take us forward.It is the direction we choose to go that makes all the difference in our happiness, success or misery and depression. We get to choose.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thanks for the encouraging thread. Passion has definitly been on my mind the past days.
Anything done with passion and love, comes out the best.

YES. We can DO IT. Whatever it is. I feel the energy.

…what a wonderful world….

I think one of my favorite affirmations/beliefs: “I acknowledge love as the fundamental energy of life.” is at the root of this discussion. If everyone in our universe could see how we are all more connected, more alike than different, have the same needs etc. I truly believe the world would be a better place for us all. From what I have read on these posts, the Bmindful community really wants and believes that being kind-spirited, helpful, caring individuals brings us happiness, joy, and peace. It is the positive energy that we create for ourselves and others that makes life so enjoyable, even in times of trouble, sorrow or grief.

Life is Good, and that cup is definitely half full!

Poppy, Life is good and cup is definitely full…. its just that we want to see only that half that interests us.
Living life is such an experience that nothing can match it, if we live in the moment- with complete mindfulness. I firmly resolve to savour each moment of my life so that I can learn my lessons and be here and now to enjoy the chosen moments showered on me by the Almighty. No moment is wasted or bad each can be used in the right way—this is my aim and I am living in the NOW.
I realize that whenever I have wanted something badly I have got it and the times that it hasn’t happened God has shown me that the best has taken place. Now that I live in this realisation I resolve to enjoy each moment in its present form as a gift from GOD and not waste it thinking about what could have happened or what should have happened.
Love life and live it well.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Great posts. Don’t know what I can add, but I’ll chime in a little.

Thoughts.
Belief in one’s self. Self-Esteem. Faith. You are worthy, but you have to believe you are worthy. Many people sabotage themselves because of self doubt and feelings of unworthiness. You are a unique being. No one has ever had your exact combination of skills and experience. Many olympic athletes train for years to become “the best”, yet many of them after years of training often injure themselves right before the big event or make silly mistakes. I believe this often comes from self-doubt or feelings of unworthiness, not always, of course, but often. How often do we sabotage ourselves?

For every Leonardo DaVinci there are hundreds who are just as capable, yet they never picked up the brush. For every Isaac Newton were and are many who never apply themselves. I haven’t. What could we achieve if we really believed?

Do you underestimate yourself? I know I do! Do you value yourself? I don’t, nearly enough, and I’ll bet you don’t either. Helen Keller was blind, yet she transcended her difficulties – what would you take for YOUR sight? A million dollars? Twenty Million? What are YOU worth? What can YOU achieve if you believe?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I stand corrected. The cup is definitely full. I agree with you that living in the moment and with complete mindfulness is the way to be. But it is hard to stay mindful all the time. I also agree that could of and should of’s are wasted time and energy. Doing and being the positive energy is living life well and respecting and loving life is emptying that cup, causing it to be perpetually full. The more gratitude, kindness, respect, love you give, the more you have. It’s counter intuitive, but true in my opinion. I think a lot of things work that way. To have more, you have to give more or give more and you will have more.

As Always Laurie, you have come up with another winner. everyday we see things that may not make us happy, but understand that everything that happens has a positive outcome to it. Look for the positive, see everything with a positive attitude. Let the positive energy of this universe flow through you everyday and life will be a more positive place to enjoy your everyday situations.

Accept positive even at the hardest of times and you can only receive positive results. As the creator of your life you have the power to do what ever it is you want to do, to be and to have. You only need to act on it and it will be. Keep the negative from occupying any space and soon it will not even try to enter your space. Smile a lot, notice the beauty of your surroundings, keep yourself open to accept all the good the universe has to offer and life will be as great as your wildest dreams.

May the universe give you and yours all that you desire and more, for there is an abundance to spare, to share today and always.

With love, Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content