login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Thoughts/Needs -Happiness mtg.on 10/21

Hello to All the Happiness meeting folks!

Needs: Is there anyone available to chair the meeting on 10/21/15?

If no one is available, I have an idea on how we could proceed.

Here are a few thoughts…
Please respond, let me know what you are thinking. I am interested in your thoughts.

Here goes:
I will begin with an affirmation:
“I create success from within”

I thought that a good focus for exploration would be to ask ourself about what meaning, or what our interpretation of success is.

What does that look like, or sound like to you?

Where does this question lead you?

Does your thought of success lead you towards something, or away from something?

What do you notice first- are you externally focused as a measure of success, or are you focused on inner success?

If you are aware of the area where most of your focus is currently at?

What about that focus do you like? Think of your joy, and how to increase it…

What in your life brings out your purest or greatest JOY?

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Let’s talk!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I’m here to talk(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love seeing the interest others have shared with this. A Happiness thread promotes sharing, something this site had stopped doing.

In all honesty I do get a lot out of participation in most threads on Bmindful, when we share with one another;Happiness Meeting or not(:

The freedom on this site is back to being amazing!!! Anyone beg to differ?

The Happiness meetings are the closest things I’ve seen to others anticipating something positive, giving great thought & kindly sharing about themselves and supporting one another (lately).

I know having a thread meeting, may seem a little unique to some…It truly is a connection-thread with a time/place we can attempt to get together…
connecting with ourselves & others(:

It could be a really growing trend. And it could be just an extremely positive experience for just a handful of us. Though the truth of the matter, Bmindful seems to mostly be just a handful of active- forum participants…with people coming and going…and some sticking around…and many new people joining everyday. And all seem to have 1 thing in common, we enjoy the upbeat connection/comradery/and personal growth.

It also assists in topics more than a few would get something positive from.

One possibility is that Bmindful will install a chat room for this meeting, so…those who are less interested in participating, can focus how ever they want…without feeling they are not involved with the site.

When this idea first began gaining momentum, there were a lot of questions, about something that was still in the making. It was to be a thread each member would simply find something that worked for them, and find ways to involve the community.

That way, the chair would be naturally motivated, and others who could find aspects of the topic fitting to their lives, could energize it with their personal touch.

To those who inquired early on… we were focused on format with this Happiness effort. Format is good. Though ..connection & growth… is what I believe its really all about. And I would like to see continued focus on what helps us all…and feel the ease and joy which is already ours.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

An honest positive discussion about any general topic will be of benefit for most. Each participant will bring unique perspectives into play causing re-examination of self beliefs. I think these meetings are a good thing however they are organized.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
agreed(: great point!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCareJoy’s post: Thank you for your balanced perspective and your inclusiveness to all.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content