login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Awesome!

Found this & thought it fit in an awesome thread:

cd59935fcbdbeed3183cc9ff34615439--quotes-images-random-quotes.jpg

• ~

Hey Bmindful friends, what was awesome today? Let’s share what is right in our world….How are you identifying your time, space reality?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

saving my spot for awesome(:

feelings come and go, though I Am always awesome, and so are you!

thread created in 2015…

• ~

Today I was very awesome, I am getting such clarity for my vision for 2017.

I know it will continue to reveal itself… Ya know I feel I’m running on a bit of awesome(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

looking forward to us all sharing awesome things(:

★Your Official Seal of Awesomeness

what would you like to stamp your official seal of awesomeness on ?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today was a totally average day for me. I got up, went to work, worked all day and just got home. And that was awesome. It was awesome because I am still able to walk unassisted. I unloaded 3125 lbs. of bird seed in just under 2 hours and now I am free to read all the wonderful posts by my Bmindful friends. Who could ask for more.

Hello everybody. Hope you had a totally awesome day as well.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I had a wonderful day… absolutely FULL OF WONDER!!

I just finished a paper for school. Boy, that was a journey and a half… I wanted this paper to be done by 11am this morning, and its now 6:30 pm. I have one significant interruption, and, its been a challenging day…
My eyes are blurry, and my back and shoulders are as tight as could possibly be! My mind is super full from all of the research papers and journal articles that I have been reading… But, I have done very well in terms of class content and staying moderately on top of scheduled assignments. I do struggle with computer frustration.. but I am getting better.

I have my first big test in one week, and there is just no way to cover all the bases. No way.

I am going to look at the whole picture, identify the weakness and start there. I will have many late nights this week, and take breaks to remind myself how happy and lucky I really am!!

I love what I am studying, thats for sure, and I want to do extremely well on the test!

In other news, I am doing very well with recent changes that I chose to make to my diet. I am eating healthier. I have been eating kale salads with Glorious blueberries! And I have cut back on meats. I eat yogurt with probiotics and berries in the morning, salad at noon, then something healthy and light for dinner…

Its fall weather here now, and it feels great outside. And, I would love to go for a one night camping night out. I will do that after this test.

Thank you for this thread, it feels great!!

BTW, WOW Poppy, those birds must really love you!!! Thats a lot of bird food!!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
In response to Poppy’s post:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am home from work, and that’s awesome!
I worked today, and that was awesome!
I listened to a wonderful Abe video-and that was awesome!
I am about to focus on needed things which when I’m done…will give me more clarity, and that is awesome.
I will enjoy my evening in ways that make me happy, and that is really awesome too(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I took an Awesome picture of a cow today!

Really.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

4 awesome minutes

“Space consciousness, the final frontier, to boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Happiness Meetins are AWESOME!

agreeing with everyone’s awesome… and enjoying that awesome!

just saw that video -Lake placid, it was awesome. Thank you

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

OMG, I had an awesome lunch! This is a big deal! These days I’ve attempted to surround myself with food visions…. so I could make delectable choices that fit what I truly want to ingest. It was good! I will write down all I did… so I can do it again!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is an unexpected day off (change in schedule). It turned out perfectly for amazing things. from the things people said to things that occurred…to even the self talk of my own. I felt my Higher Self.. just walking with me…and creating tools with each experience, and allowing the experiences.
so thankful to Source (God, Creator..)

• ~

So many things I desired occurred the way I wanted … that I didn’t ask for.. out loud …really…Though they could be found in my written affirmations…in a more broad sense…and clearly in my spirit. Yup, those affirmations are prayers from my spirit, and thoughts are real manifestors. And I do expect miracles and manifestations … and now even more so. confirmation is wonderful.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today was totally awesome! The essence of “kindness” seemed to permeate the air, everywhere I turned, it seemed to flourish and grow. I am filled with such joy, ease and grace, this journey called life is truly a wonderful place.

I was able to bend my new knee 5 degrees farther today than on Monday. That was totally awesome!

I am seeing your future -Poppy… & while this is incredibly awesome…. all is just getting better better better from here, in ways that exceed our understanding…. So here is to you & your awesome self You go guy…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

knowing what your days are like… your description of your day I’m sure is fitting… so may I say

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

By God’s grace, I woke up this morning and that’s awesome!

In response to InvinciblePanther’s post:

Welcome InvinciblePather!

• ~
    I do believe this thread is truly awesome! It is an honor and a privilege to be among such appreciative people.

In this moment, I’m thankful for Bmindful! I believe I might just be thankful for everything! Thanks everyone for joining in.

Expressing gratitude and appreciation is magical, and I believe I ran into a joyous amount here(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Nancee,How can I not focus on being awesome now? Thanks for the awesome reinforcement! Btw you and everyone else are very awesome in my book(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

will return awesomely of course(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

quote-nikitaylorinc-yesterday-gets-jealous.jpg

33d680c02926386715e129ae5f73e3c6.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content