login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Dear Bmindful [loving letters]-thread

Wow! You are such an awesome place…an awesome community…awesome individuals. I feel so grateful and appreciative to be here among all of you.

Each time I open a thread, read a post or contribute… I know the energy I’m embraced with is Love. I know when I take the words we write and write them upon my heart, there is only 1 Love. Thank you for the ease and playfulness all of us can exhibit…and be seen as the 1 Love their is.
AppreciatingMoment˚

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

And your Dear Bmindful letter reads:

[this thread invites you to write of the loving energy you feel surrounding yourself …and the positivity you embrace …when you visit here…bringing love with you here, and everywhere …always]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love that little icon!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I want to comment on the Happiness meeting today…

I sincerely felt a lot of great positivity from the threads today. People were open and honest, and they were definitely interested in getting something valuable from their participation, and I think that it was very forward moving today.

I am inspired! And, we are going to have weekly meetings, which means that people are going to have much more of an ongoing relationship with their intentions and goals.

This is great! Everything is possible!

I hope that we continue to see a rise in participation!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

What Kathi said so eloquently :)

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
I love that little guy too(:

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
agree Nancee!

In response to Kathi’s post:
I am inspired! And, we are going to have weekly meetings, which means that people are going to have much more of an ongoing relationship with their intentions and goals.

This is great! Everything is possible! I love this Kathi!

This thread is an affirmation-letter for feeling the love and being love moving forward utilizing this site
OK …(: And your Dear Bmindful letter reads:

[this thread invites you to write of the loving energy you feel surrounding yourself …and the positivity you embrace …when you visit here…bringing love with you here, and everywhere …always]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

And your Dear Bmindful letter reads:

I am so awesomely grateful for the people I’ve developed real friendships with, and its still a joy to visit here, and hear from people who love well.

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content