login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Much Appreciation To ALL Of Bmindful!

Thank you everyone for all of your amazing uplifting contributions. Your wonderful energy is simply POSITIVELY awesome!

All those who contribute to the creative joyful mix here… have allowed the beauty of Lee’s creation to continue on and soar!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

cheers to all the wonderful contributors!!!!

• ~ I could really go on a gratitude and appreciation tangent! Maybe that is what this thread is truly for(:

So lets celebrate all contributors and the joyful momentum taking place(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I want to say a very great THANK YOU to Appreciating!
You have transformed the site and have given this community a really healthy foundation.
Its been exciting to watch all of this creativity explode!
And the site is growing everyday.

It is a pleasure to be here and our community. The affirmations are excellent and assist many to chose positivity and joy!

I want to thank everyone in this community! I am grateful to each one of you! I have learned something worth while from every one! You are awesome contributors who make this site and the world we live in an amazing place!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi’s post:
Well said Kathi! I I truly appreciate Appreciating. She has taken this forum to new heights after Lee gracefully bowed out. There was some turmoil within the community and I temporarily left the forum along with some personal health problems in my family that took all my attention to help alleviate. I believe that was two years ago. Recently, I have looked again to Bmindful to recapture my affirmations and found the forum to be moderated by Appreciation. She has resurrected this community and transformed it into a Positive Affirmation Community once again just as Lee had intended. Appreciating is amazing!

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thank you both for your kind acknowledgement.

It was the kindness and love like yours that creates Bmindful. I am so honored to be part of our awesome community!

Each individual brings their special unique imprint to this site. Some post lots …some with a rare occasional comment… all bringing together …what we have here…a loving joyful community. Thank you!

This thread was originally dedicated to 1 of our members…and rightfully so(: I truly love appreciating others though, as another member reminded me… every one of us make up the Bmindful-tapestry(: To all-much love.

Please come by anytime and enjoy the thread as you would the site. It is also joy-filled.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content