login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Congratulations Kathi On Your New Job!!

Please join me in (1) celebrating bmindful member-Kathi….and (2) celebrating the new job she got today!
Congratulations Kathi! We love you!(:

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

Thank you so much!!

I am shadowing on Thursday morning, and then, I believe we will be discussing terms of employment

It is this…or it is something better…All is well…We let go and know(:

I will have a definite answer on thursday!

And the definitive answer is…this or something better(: All is well! It is so! Thank you God. Amen.

Amazingly Awesome! This is only the beginning :)

This job is amazing!

All is well, and it is so!
Thank you God!
Amen!

19 sec youtube

“ 8 sec youtube- everyone is agrees-it’s this or something better”:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

Graduation Day
Firework
We Are The Champions
These Are Days

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

You are all amazing! Thank you for all of your support!

Hugs,

Kathi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content