login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Wonderful Emporium of the Mind

The simple fact that you and I can think is amazing beyond amazing. Seeing colors, smelling, tasting, touching and THINKING. You and I are living, thinking, feeling beings. There are probably smarter beings out there, but, certainly, it is pretty ding dang wondiferous to be a human being – at least it is when we remember to think about the good and amazing stuff out there. (And in here too, in our minds and hearts.) But, where are you going with this thread, anyway? Well, this morning on the news I saw a story about real bionics. The Six Million Dollar Man made real for real people. They can now attach prosthetic limbs to our brains. Not only can they now manipulate the new arms or legs, but, they can actually FEEL with those limbs. Pretty amazing stuff. So, I was thinking, let’s share other amazing things about the world that surrounds us. Thoughts, ideas and things. I’ll start us off.

5 Clues That Parallel Universes Exist

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Has anyone around here ever tried any of those “smart” supplements. Some people claim they give your more energy and help you focus.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Incredible thread!
Thank you Smart Routines and Robert!

I have never heard of smart supplements, but I can see how this would begin to become tangible.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Great thread! And thanks for intro video!enjoyable articles! Thank you!

• ** To Harness Neuroplasticity -Start With Enthusiasm The impli­ca­tions of neu­ro­plas­tic­ity are enormous: we have the ability to keep our brains sharp, effec­tive and capa­ble of learn­ing new skills well into our 90s, if we pro­tect our brains from damaging habits and give them ongo­ing stim­u­la­tion and appro­pri­ate fuel. One way to illustrate this is to think of the brain and mind as a large boat, complete with cap­tain and crew, sailing the ocean blue.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Like the possibilities of this thread 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Each person's life is like a mandala - a vast, limitless circle. We stand in the center of our own circle, and everything we see, hear and think forms the mandala of our life ... everything that shows up in your mandala is a vehicle for your awakening." ~ Pema Chodron

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“When we resist change, it’s called suffering.

But when we can completely let go and not struggle against it,

when we can embrace the groundlessness of our situation

and relax into it’s dynamic quality,

that’s called enlightenment"

~ Pema Chodron

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content