login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★˚we're open to living well-affirmations

This thread is geared to affirmations for all things for your business of living-household: examples: cleaning, organizing, decorating, cooking, family-unit, educating, working, budgeting, entertaining, nurturing relationships, motivating ourselves, & last but not least selfcare. Because if we aren’t taking care of ourselves nothing stays together over time

I love being a wonderful homemaker!

I love my home

I treat my home as the sanctuary it is.
I look forward to cleaning,organizing and decorating my home because doing so adds to the environment I love so very much!

I decorate my environment with inspiring things.

I surround myself with things that bring me joy.

I take care of my home with great respect and love.

I enjoy being organized, it comes easily to me.

I take time to organize. I’m worth it.

• threads with overlapping significance -coming soon

feel free to add an affirmation in this category which resonates for you…if you like(:

goals and affirmations-sample (may trigger ideas) (:

As we create synergy among the roles of our lives, there’s more of us to put into the time we have. Stephen Covey

“I relax and cast aside all mental burdens, allowing God to express through me His perfect love, peace, and wisdom.”
“I am submerged in eternal light. It permeates every particle of my being. I am living in that light. The Divine Spirit fills me within and without.”

— Paramahansa Yogananda

Printables coming soon

BUDGETING

A site I’ve enjoyed for the wonderful affirmations I’ve selected below

•  

Lee once posted this timer…with stop watch

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The more organized I get my home, the less time it takes me to maintain being organized.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I love organizing all of the environments that are important to me, and do so with ease

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Our home is perfectly located, lovely, comfortable, and affordable

All who visit our home feel immediately welcome and at peace.

My loving Bmindful Family, I love this thread, our sharing and nurturing one another is wonderfully beautiful.

My home is my palace all who enter are treated with dignity, respect and appreciation. Tranquility and harmony fill the air. The atmosphere is filled with love for all to see and most importantly feel. I love taking care of “Me” busily organizing so I know exactly where everything is. When scrubbing, sweeping, polishing or arranging flowers, my thoughts are of gratitude. A palace is what I refer to as my home because I am a “Queen” and all who enter are “Royalty”.

beautiful words Nancee

Denise Linn Healthy Home

sharing this because it is so lovely and relevant to a book I am reading by this lady

love this thread

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content