login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★R I P Wayne Dyer

Sad news this morning that Wayne Dyer has passed .He was such an inspirational ,humble man. His words and memory will live on in the many books .cd’s and talks that he shared .

Thank you for being such a wonderful guide.

Thank you for being such a wonderful guide. What a perfect statement of appreciation & gratitude,Flowergirl! And yes he will truly live on his works…and of course in our hearts.

I hadn’t heard…. this is a big loss to so many of us. Yes, he brought us some amazing, amazing insight and reinforcement. Thank you Flowergirl for sharing this. And of course, truly sorry to hear of this as well…
will return… as I’m sure others will… and/or focusing on Wayne Dyer in their own special ways…

video THE SHIFT
excerpts parts 1-3[]

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

he will always be remembered

Thank you Flowergirl, I had not heard….

He was a beautiful soul who touched many lives…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Agreed. He was a kind man who helped millions. Some of his quotes:

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.

Conflict cannot survive without your participation.

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.

When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.

Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.

Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.

• The real purpose of life is to just be happy where you are. Return to nature. Find your own nature. Wayne Dyer

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
welcome back AccidentalNote(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Welcome back Accidental Note!!

Its GREAT to have you back!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content