login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmations, Intentions, Thoughts, Images @ End Of Day

Most of us are involved with a variety of life areas….

This thread is specifically focused on affirmations at the end of your day…appreciating, enjoying, centering, releasing, allowing, letting go, winding down…writing your own story…however you choose to affirm…

Evening-Rituals1.png  
As I prepare for sleep, I reflect on all the good things in my life.4267415ae86deff0b4aec24e4b39b00d.jpg  
49877854edac394a4db2ef479cf7c2cc--sweet-dreams-good-night-good-night-beautiful.jpg
7b2f66a8e74f691b5f14f6340790a6ee--nighttime-affirmations-bedtime-affirmations.jpg
c738a1f91acd39fb0e8ccfdac11efe78.jpg
Image result for evening affirmation pic
ded2ab646a9db8328746f0eefd194380.jpgI sure do hope so....I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.” – Galileo

LNgxpJx.gif

I like the squirrels!! Thats really great!!!

I need a back rub too!!

My night time affirmation:

My day has been full and productive, and now I lay down and my sleep will be sweet.

I dream dreams, and my sleep is deep and restful… I am blessed with this life and my health.

Tonight my body and my mind will get the rest it needs. I will sleep deeply and peacefully. I will wake in the morning refreshed with positive, loving productive thoughts that will see me through the day.

My mind, body, and spirit-sanctuary is Light,Love, Joy and Peace

… ‘peace is my natural state for a wonderful eve.’

I reflect on this day with appreciation, and allow myself to shift into perfect slumber when I’m ready. I already know tomorrow is the best day of my life.. Thank You God Amen.

• ~

sweet dreams!

I am one at peace with the world, will you be two?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Gratefully, I am in a state of complete peace and tranquility, feeling totally relaxed and in harmony.

Through the night my body transforms me into the person I dream of becoming.

In response to Kathi’s post:
In response to Poppy’s post:
In response to Nancee1953’s post:

Thanks for wonderful shares Kathi, Poppy and Nancee. See you and others here again(: G’night and a perfect slumber to all…(when its time where you are) Love, AppreciatingMoment

When you finish what you started, it’s time to rest. Then set a new goal. Mind says ok, body says no way.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
(:

As my body is saying no way…as I’m winding down from very industrious hours… I am allowing myself to put on the breaks and gradually…call…it a night(: And know all is well(:

As I wind down for the evening, I am expecting just enough energy for things I’d like to complete… and just enough relaxation when I’m done… to enjoy whatever I feel like. 

in my now, all is well

and here is some wonderful music flowergirl posted today… 9/13/16 & it fit perfectly here… Calling my angels thank you!!!

like to meditate gazing at the depth of these deep purple waters

I’m breathing out a relatively long industrious day. I’m breathing in this moment that is filled with a delightful peaceful set of brand new moments. Ahhhh that’s better(:Affirmation2Badults.png

This eve I intend to look back on this day as energy well spent.

I intend to use the remainder of what's left of this day to totally pamper and enjoy myself.

Good-night-greetings-always-end-the-day-with-positive-thoughts.jpg

I easily capture awe and wonder for each new morning and go to bed each night filled with gratitude.

Good-Night-Positive-Words-and-Thoughts.jpg

giphy.gif

812f0a24fa925fe44624d2b0e2a990b9--louise-hay-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

a4edd02818158f4064fffa03c560846e--morning-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

1ad5fcc3-8de3-452f-06e6-5a5b67fb345e.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Image result for winding down for evening affirmation pic

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content