login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Affirmations, Intentions, Thoughts, Images @ End Of Day

Most of us are involved with a variety of life areas….

This thread is specifically focused on affirmations at the end of your day…appreciating, enjoying, centering, releasing, allowing, letting go, winding down…writing your own story…however you choose to affirm…

Tonight my body and my mind will get the rest it needs. I will sleep deeply and peacefully. I will wake in the morning refreshed with positive, loving productive thoughts that will see me through the day.

My mind, body, and spirit-sanctuary is Light,Love, Joy and Peace

… ‘peace is my natural state for a wonderful eve.’

I reflect on this day with appreciation, and allow myself to shift into perfect slumber when I’m ready. I already know tomorrow is the best day of my life.. Thank You God Amen.

• ~sweet dreams!

812f0a24fa925fe44624d2b0e2a990b9--louise-hay-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

LNgxpJx.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I like the squirrels!! Thats really great!!!

I need a back rub too!!

My night time affirmation:

My day has been full and productive, and now I lay down and my sleep will be sweet.

I dream dreams, and my sleep is deep and restful… I am blessed with this life and my health.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am one at peace with the world, will you be two?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Gratefully, I am in a state of complete peace and tranquility, feeling totally relaxed and in harmony.

Through the night my body transforms me into the person I dream of becoming.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Kathi’s post:
In response to Poppy’s post:
In response to Nancee1953’s post:

Thanks for wonderful shares Kathi, Poppy and Nancee. See you and others here again(: G’night and a perfect slumber to all…(when its time where you are) Love, AppreciatingMoment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When you finish what you started, it’s time to rest. Then set a new goal. Mind says ok, body says no way.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
(:

As my body is saying no way…as I’m winding down from very industrious hours… I am allowing myself to put on the breaks and gradually…call…it a night(: And know all is well(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I wind down for the evening, I am expecting just enough energy for things I’d like to complete… and just enough relaxation when I’m done… to enjoy whatever I feel like. 

in my now, all is well

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

and here is some wonderful music flowergirl posted today… 9/13/16 & it fit perfectly here… Calling my angels thank you!!!

like to meditate gazing at the depth of these deep purple waters

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This eve I intend to look back on this day as energy well spent.

I intend to use the remainder of what's left of this day to totally pamper and enjoy myself.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Good-night-greetings-always-end-the-day-with-positive-thoughts.jpg

I easily capture awe and wonder for each new morning and go to bed each night filled with gratitude.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Good-Night-Positive-Words-and-Thoughts.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

giphy.gif

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

ac1a9870d0f667fafceca9c3bbab93e1.jpgHello :) I am new to this forum but not new to the laws of the mind. I have been a metaphysical student for the past 30 years and I have discovered what does…and doesn’t work. I wanted to share something about affirmations with your readers in an attempt to clear up some misguided information some may have. Affirmations ARE very powerful if used correctly. An affirmation is merely a statement we say to ourselves or accept from others. If repeated often enough it will be accepted by the subconscious mind and then becomes a belief. Belief is what governs our world. It is not our desires that we attract or even our hopes and dreams but rather our BELIEFS. What we believe, we expect to show up in our lives. The reason so many people fail with verbally repeating affirmations is because our subconscious mind is a creature of habit, it doesn’t react well to change, coupled with the conscious mind not believing in the “new affirmation” makes for a disasterous situation. In order for a new affirmation to take hold and become a belief, thereby, allowing the subconscious mind to make the necessary changes, one must either bypass the “gate keeper/conscious mind” or go straight to the source via subliminal affirmations. Here is the catch! In order for the subconscious mind to accept and incorporate a subliminal message, It must understand the message given. Many people on the web offer the magic cure all subliminal MP3 or video which they claim to be the best. I have experimented and spent many a thousands of dollars over the years with the so-called magic bullet subliminal. Here is what I know to be fact…If you cannot audibly (to some degree) hear the spoken affirmations, NEITHER can your subconscious mind. The claim says the “mighty” subconscious mind hears all…can decipher the hidden messages etc…This is simply NOT true. If you cannot hear something to some degree or understand what is being said…YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME. If this weren’t true, then deaf people would be able to benefit as well as people who can hear. Silent subliminals are a waste of money. Fast speed subliminals are also a waste of time and money. The premise is that the spoken affirmations are sped up so much so that you cannot consciously understand what is being said, But here is the catch…NEITHER CAN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MIND. Bottom line, for affirmations to work, they MUST be repeated over and over and over again until they feel normal and natural to you. Furthermore, your subconscious mind will look for evidence to support the “new attempt belief” so if you have none, be ready for a mental fight. Anything that is repeated often enough and given evidence or emotional fuel WILL eventually become a belief and ultimately become a fact in our worlds. I hope this helps anyone out there who is about to or is in the process of spending money they can’t afford to waste on subliminals that don’t work. Best way to make an affirmation stick…REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT and try to find any kind of evidence to support your newly forming belief.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

I am so happy and grateful now ... that I listened to affirmations before I went to sleep.

I am so happy and grateful, that I listened to my true self when I woke.

I am so happy and grateful that I'm feeding my self the love that I Am, and remembering we all are love, always doing the best we can to love ourselves and one another.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I know that I am pure spirit, that I always have been,
and that I always will be. There is inside me a place of
confidence and quietness and security where all things
are known and understood. This is the Universal Mind,
God, of which I am a part and which responds to me as I
ask of it. This universal mind knows the answer to all of
my problems, and even now the answers are speeding
their way to me. I needn’t struggle for them; I needn’t
worry or strive for them. When the time comes, the
answers will be there. I give my problems to the great mind
of God; I let go of them, confident that the correct answers
will return to me when they are needed. Through the
great law of attraction, everything in life that I need
for my work and fulfillment will come to me. It is not
necessary that I strain about this, only believe. For in
the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so. I
see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in
the flower, the tree, the brook, the meadow. I know that
the intelligence that created all these things is in me and
around me and that I can call upon it for my slightest
need. I know that my body is a manifestation of pure
spirit and that spirit is perfect; therefore my body is
perfect also. I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant
demonstration of the power and wonder of the universe and
myself. I am confident. I am serene. I am sure. No matter
what obstacle or undesirable circumstance crosses my
path, I refuse to accept it, for it is nothing but illusion.
There can be no obstacle or undesirable circumstance to
the mind of God, which is in me, and around me, and
serves me now.”.  Unknown Jerome

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content