login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Good Evening!

Hi Guys! I started a good morning thread
->thought a good evening thread would be appropriate too.

The purpose of both threads are being in the moment and sharing where you’re at with the community. And since this is Good Evening-thread, it’s about you and .. your evening.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Well I haven’t been home from work too long, and about to make a healthy pizza for my hubby and myself. I have had a lot of responsibilities creep my way. I choose to look at them as opportunities(keeps me from getting overwhelmed). Tonight I’ll clear my head with some planning, and then watch some tv w/my husband. That’s all and how are you all?

Good night everyone(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Good Evening everyone! Popping in for a quick natter, I have a little time on my hands and wanted to sit down to share that I am truely grateful for bmindful, the universe, my guide, my womans group, my library and of course my dreams for supporting me in getting that extra bit of courage and determination to finally end my relationship. Enough is enough, I am done!

I have put 11 years of abuse behind me and I now see a future, a happy loving future for me and my children! Words cannot express how I feel tonight. All today I have been pinching myself to make sure what I feel is real. I feel free. My kids are free. I feel no pressure. I feel excited, elated, over the moon, like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. It is so exciting! I cant stop smiling! I can do whatever I want without been judged wrong or have my words twisted around, I can just be myself. I am excited too cause I a loving relationship is on its way to me and my children. I have finally accomplished what I wanted to break the cycle of abuse.

I give thanks for the hospital of Maternity for helping me see strong ‘the signs’ of their brochers of Abuse is Not Love around the place. Seeing them made me see I had to get out, its was not healthy, my head felt heavy, I could not breathe…. I am so wrapt that I will now be walking past these “signs” with a sense of relief.

God Bless you Bmindful! I love each and everyone one of you from the bottom of my heart xxxxoooxxxx Dee

To my children – Mum did it kids, everything is going to be alright xxxoooxxx

And to my ex – I forgive you

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi Dee! Its great to have you back. Am so pleased for your recent achievments. On reading your post – its like a breath of fresh air. You certainly have disolved the past in such a healthy and positive way. Forgiveness is key. I am so happy for you.
All my love and God’s warmest blessings to you.
Anoushka ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka_f’s post:

((Big Cuddle)) Anoushka, Thankyou so much for words, its great to be back! Missed everyone so much :-)

Sending you warm love and blessings to you also ;-)

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Pure Essence’s post:
Wonderful blessings Dee! I’m so joyful for your answered prayer(:

Laurie
PS big hugs and smiles!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Well done on coming out of your abusive relationship, it sounds like youre very proud of this acomplishment, and so you should be!

Sending love & best wishes for the future.

Sharon. x

enjoy life!

Living in an abusive relationship is like dying everytime it happens.
Congrats for your rebirth! I am so very happy for you.
May God give courage to many others who are confined to this hell. I am sure your experience will motivate a few others to progress towards a more respectable life.
All the very best for the bright future ahead of you.
Hugs and cuddles:)

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

Pure Essence,

I believe that once we hit bottom the only way to go is up!!!! You reached for the stars and got the moon!! May your blessings be many for you and your children. And may you have an abundance of happiness throughout your life.

Love,
Mary

Dear Pure Essence, Love, strength and abundance goes to you from my soul. Jan

I feel a genuine sense of hope for you Dee. I sense you have finally made it over a stumbling block. My best to you PE!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Wow! Dee~ I am impressed by all the loving and thoughtful words our bMindful community is sending your way. There are no words that I can type that would be any MORE meaningful than the love you have already received. Just know that I throw my hat into the ring in sending you all good things!!

HUGS… to you and your kids!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
In response to themadcookieman’s post:
In response to jancydat’s post:
In response to godscreation’s post:
In response to SONIA’s post:
In response to best78’s post:
In response to laurie- effectively & easily handles every challenge~‘s post:

Gee! :-) Thankyou so much for all your beautiful thoughtful words of love and kindness. You are all so very loved by me! I am so overwhelmed and I all choked up. I finally did it aye, finally I can see my future for happiness, I can see new experiences and new love, I am very proud of myself. I accomplished another stumbling block to my money worries too two days ago, I did a bugdet so money worries is sorted out, dont have to worry and stress about anything now.

Love you guys so much! Sending many many BIG HUGS always!

Well ladies and gents I am off to my fun place karaoke. Next week is going to be a little scary. I have been asked to do an impersonation of Janis Joplin I really don’t sound like her but kind of close. It’s the raspy part that is difficult but I can do it at times. There will be a number of people imitating other stars as well.

I used to be a professional dancer during the prehistoric age! Te..he..he
Then it wasn’t too scary but singing is a new ball of wax for me. Anyway everything will turn out as it is supposed to be. Have a wonderful nights sleep and don’t forget to do your affirmations before you drift off to sleep.

Peace,
Mary

Godscreation, I want a youtube video of your performnce, please.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Oh how cool Mary! Wishing you heaps of love and standing ovations for tonight of karaoke and next week! Would love to see your impersonation of Janis Joplin, she is totally groovy!

Much love Dee

Kids and I are settling down to watching Ice Age 2 on tv, the fire is lit, blazing nicely and keeping us snug and safe. Chocolate still in the cupboard, got us a packet of crisps and we all happy lol. We at the start of school holidays, have to plan and organise trips for us.

I give thanks for the delivery of firewood organised by my ex, very much appreciated. I give a big thankyou for my Dad for our journey to taking my eldest to the airport this afternoon, hope he has a great time and miss him already!

I cant wait for tomorrow, another new day, another new adventure, another day of healing!

“In response to Laurie”:

I don’t have a video camera but I think someone should have one. I’ll do my best to get it on youtube.

Peace,
Mary

So looking forward to it, and sure bmindful would treasure it also(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thanks Lee for getting the site up and going!(:

Going to grocery story before they close(:

Hope everyone is doing well!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hello All~ I’ve been absent from bMindful for a while. Tonight after tidying up my house, I thought I’d slip on and check on everyone. It looks like it will take another week to read all the new threads!!

Tonight was a balmy 92 degrees out and it was a beautiful night to take a long walk with my hubby… still holding hands after eleven years of marriage and three kids. :)

I’m cutting some watermelon and cantelope and going to sit on the back porch swing with my kids and watch the beautiful moon and just chill out together.

With our heat, it is hard to imagine that it is winter for many of you!!

Big hugs to all…

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Dear MM, Many more years of togetherness and happiness to you and your family.May you continue to be one strong and blissfully happy family. God is with you.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
You’ve been missed, but so glad things are going so well in your world (smiles)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Kids are settling into bed soon, Im sitting here thinking of how my day will go for me tomorrow, I affirm the children will wake up early for their first day back at school, inticing them with toast after breaky I hope will help incourage them Hehehe. My heart racing for the gym, cant wait to step in the door, all smiles I will be, time for quality time for ME :-).

Sending much love and thoughts to everyone on bmindful, will catch up when I able, if you dont hear from me you know where I will be lol “wink”

Dee xxxooxxx

Goodnight all you beautiful bmindful people. It is so wonderful to have a loving family. Each and everyone of you are so special to me. There is so much comfort, love and wisdom here. It’s the first place I run to when I start my day.

By the way Laurie you’re a little devil because I bought that Coconut Bliss ice cream (Naked Coconut)too delicious for words! Anyway tomorrows my big performance please send good thoughts for me. I love you all love and blessings to you and your loved ones!

“Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.” Alexander Smith

Peace,
Mary

In response to Godscreation's post:

Hi Mary, wherever you are whatever you are doing wishing you so well!

Actually, everyone on this thread & all who enjoy loving our community --- only the best!

love, selfcare

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content