login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Some Random Inspiration

Hi all,

Just want to apologize for my extended absence from the site. I’m still around and flick through the threads every other day but I’m really busy with client work at the moment.

The end is in sight though and I’ll be back to bmindful really soon.

Until then, here’s something I whipped up today as a way of apologizing for my absence and showing some thanks to all the amazing bmindful members that have been keeping the site going whilst I’ve been away – you know who you are. Thank you!

So here it is – just a simple page that selects one of the most popular affirmations and displays it right there in front of you. To view the affirmation or add it to your list, simply click on it and you’ll be taken to the affirmations profile.

Refresh the page for a new affirmation. You could spend all day on this page alone. Add it as your browsers home page for a daily dose of inspiration or bookmark it and visit when you’re in need of some motivation.

Anyway, I’ve got to get back to it. If you enjoy the link, please share it with your friends.

Thank you all for making bmindful great!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Thank you Lee! It’s fantastic!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Awesome Lee! Thankyou so much for all you are doing for us, I think it is fantastic too!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Very cool! You’re awesome, Lee! Has anyone told you that lately! Just in case they haven’t. “You’re Awesome”!!!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Wow this is cool. This is now my browsers start page. Thanks

…what a wonderful world….

In response to Lee’s post:
Today’s affirmation from (Bmindful’s) Random Inspiration:
I can always find something to be grateful for.

yes yes yes!

This function was created by Lee Nutter (original owner)… is from 2009(: And as time goes by, we will see the affirmations all enjoy. It’s looking good(: I’m appreciative for Keith; new owner… for you being you… & all you are committed to & taking care of(:

• ~

Keith, I love the incremental steps that Bmindful is taking… It creates the joy for what always is, and the looking forward to all that will be(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you Keith, for your guidance with Bmindful so that we can be really great!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content