login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★How bmindful has changed my life!

I joined the bmindful site about 2 years ago… and during this time have made many affirmations. I have ‘Cosmically created’ numerous affirmations and have whole-heatedly believed in every one of them; accepted them as they already exist and send so much gratitude (in advance) to the Universe! The Universe has never let me down… it gently holds me in the palm of its hand, and nourishes me with a never ending stream of delightful and most welcomed gifts.

I would like to thank Lee for introducing me to this site and for establishing a tremendous friendship with him.

If anyone would like to know how to ‘cosmically create’ from the Universe… send me an email…I also look forward to hearing any comments you may have about this thread.

With love, light and protection,
Jude xxx ooo

Judiann, I also joined this site about 2yrs ago but stopped using it when I moved. I have been getting nudges from the Universe to connect back with my spiritual side and two days ago while going through the websites in my bookmarks, I found bmindful again!!!
Then I read what you have posted and thought to myself just what I need. I was using affirmations had stopped them also. I would be very interested in knowing how to “cosmically creating” from the Universe. You said send an email, but I don’t have an address, so I hope you read this.
Love Light and Rainbows
Goddess

Wow Judiann, thank you so much for creating this thread!

Thank you Judiann and goddess for your kind words! It really means a lot to hear this kind of feedback. I always like hearing about peoples experiences and I’m so glad people are getting something out of bmindful!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

The Universal Life Force ( ULF ) will grant you everything you ask for if you believe you will receive it. Believe and receive,doubt and you won’t. Once you get the hang of it; you will receive every time. Knowing how to word your request is important- try this: ULF give me enough to meet my needs, and a little extra to share.

Believe and it works every time!

Hi Bmindful community,

While this seems to be an older thread, I really couldn’t have answered this until recently.

I love how we all come together and share and do things in their most positive light.

Lee and Mel, I thank you once again for bringing so many together in such a wonderful way(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I feel that this site has helped me to stick with my affirmations. I have turned over many new leaves at times when I want or need change in my life only to get bored, frustrated and such and quit. Living with positive affirmations consiousness has helped me in many ways to be happier. My husband has also benefited in subtle ways from my healthier outlook. Bmindful helps me know that I’m not alone and there are others who share their highs and lows as well as helpful tips which have helped them.

Well since I first began coming around this site to now:

1. Met the most spiritual-minded, loving, creative, health geared, fun loving people!!
2. I’ve focused on areas that are quite meaningful to me already, and gave thought to new areas per this lovely community
3. I’ve strengthened existing good habits, enhanced my routines w/wonderful things from bmindful, and lessened things that were a waste of time, space and energy
4. I’ve filled my thinking with even more positive-chatter giving myself even better thoughts, feelings and results in each day

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am a rather “newbie” to this site – about six months now. However, I have enjoyed tremendously meeting people from around the world and exchanging ideas. Never before have I stepped out of my shell and shared my ideas with ‘strangers’.

Whilst I still spend a great deal of time on this site, I don’t feel it is wasted, because either I’m getting great information or sharing my experiences with others.

This place is such a wonderful site to visit because I can just feel the love ooze out of my computer screen just logging in!! :)

((( HUGS to all my “bmindful’ers” )))

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I have become addicted to bmindful :-)

It helps me stay focused on my affirmations.
I have learned sooooo much from all of you here. Through you I have learned to look into different aspects and verifying my ideas about them etc.
I have learned to show more of myself to people I have hardly met.
I find that I have become calmer inside being on bmindful and recieving all the energy from everyone.

((( HUGS to all my “bmindful’ers” ))) :-)

…what a wonderful world….

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share how much I appreciate bmindful. I don’t think it was an accident that I found this site. Over the last few months I have really been working on improving my life, and little by little my efforts have been gaining momentum. I feel so much more powerful than I did just a few short months ago, due largely to this site. I still have a lot to learn, but I am in such a better place now. I began with just a sleep tape, one of my affirmations was that “I like to keep a journal”. I didn’t at the time, but now I write in my journal almost every night before I go to sleep. I finally created a vision board, and now I can attest to how powerful a tool it is. I added a dry erase board on my bathroom wall with affirmations on it. I’ve been reading more books about personal growth. I re-read some old books I had. All of this stuff has been building on itself. I have far less doubts about my future now, no matter what that brings. Thank you all for your encouragement, and let this be a testament to any of you that are having doubts….stick with it, it will pay off. Thanks again Lee, and everyone else too.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I’ve shared a lot of generalities re: gratitude utilizing bmindful in my life ; might be time for just a few specifics.

This community is love.

I remind myself this is a cyber-community and I don’t really know you all. Though, how often do your real friends share so regularly about everything and anything you want to discuss, for as long as you want to discuss it at any hour of the day/eve?

Well, we know no one person should fill it all up for you. Though, bmindful friends are a type of friend that are true gifts from God; positive, caring and always growing -> for themselves and regularly for us, whether it is intentional or not. Just always a good place to hear and see people making leaps of faith, and living their best life and sharing their gifts with and for others.

Thank you all for helping me stay focused on everything I enjoy and all that is important to me.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This seems like a good place to post something I want to share with you guys. Bmindful has helped me a lot over the past few months and one thing it has really helped me with is letting go of anger. There is a person in my past that hurt me (or I guess I’d have to say I allowed them to let me hurt myself) and it has taken me a long time to let that hurt go. I still get upset about it from time to time, but I find now that most of the time, rather than being hurt or angry I find myself praying for this person. That’s pretty significant when you realize that this person still tries to hurt me whenever they can. I have grown and that is just one very real example. I just wanted to share that with you guys.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to themadcookieman’s post:
I am so glad that you had the courage to recognize and tackle your weaknesses. Its not about others; its about you. Its about you winning, winning over yourself. By doing so you will provide inspiration and encouragement to all others.I am with you on your path of spirituality. Bmindful being such a wonderful platform to learn and grow has helped me flood with light so many of my dark areas.
I am eternally grateful to Lee and all others.
May God be with us all in all efforts, however big or small….victory is victory whether big or small.

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

“Those who stay true to a personal sense of mission & responsibilty burn with particular passion.”
These words often haunt me and this site helps me keep myself close to my goals, mission, committments and spirituality. Here I have learnt that those who face adversity with hope and willingness to try their very best dont consider the process painful.
As Mahatama Gandhi had once observed, “ Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full victory.” The effort being put in by all of you there is tremendous and it has personally helped me over come some of my inhibitions. I am deeply grateful to everyone associated with this site for sharing, caring and teaching….

We all live under the same sky, but we don’t all have the same horizon.

In response to SONIA’s post:
That is so profound and so true.
It is in fact what came to mind this morning as I realised I had to tackle a mountain of work today that had built up due to being off sick for most of last week! Instead of thinking of all the mundane tasks that had to be done, it was the attitude involved in doing it that would produce the sense of satisfaction.
On reflection, I am glad I had some time off (albeit a poorly time), as I had time to reflect and reassess certain aspects of my life. I have come to realise how very grateful I am for certain things. How truly blessed my life is and how I have found inner peace and happiness – through regular visits to this site, meeting and keeping in touch with some wonderful people, and gaining a little extra comfort everyday knowing that there are like-minded people out there.

In response to MCM: I am so with you on that achievement. Yay you!!! I too battle with my anger and it is a daily chore. It pops up in all sorts of unexpected places. This site is certainly helping me reassess those areas in my life where, hurt has built up – manifesting itself in anger for petty things daily. This site is just so great for ‘being more mindful’ about people, places and things!
Love and blessings to all – Its great to be back and in good health again!
;o)

A full and thankful heart..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content