login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Power of Vulnerability

thread to be revised…………….. in 2016
“Vulnerability is not weakness. And that myth is profoundly dangerous.” Brené Brown

Watch this talk »
TED Video The Power of Vulnerability
Brené Brown studies human connection — our ability to empathize, belong, love. In a poignant, funny talk, she shares a deep insight from her research, one that sent her on a personal quest to know herself as well as to understand humanity. A talk to share. (Filmed at TEDxHouston.)

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

video Social researcher Professor Brené Brown speaks to Whitney Fitzsimmons.

video-thread TED Video The Power of Vulnerability-same as one in intro

Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket–safe, dark, motionless, airless–it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable. C. S. Lewis

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

revising this post

SOME SPORTS ANNOUNCER ASKED CHARLES BARKLEY,WHEN HE WAS PLAYING
IN THE NBA FINALSCHARLES HOW DO YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE AT THOSE
TENSE MOMENTS WHEN THE GAME IS ON YHE LINE”?
AND HE THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT AND SAIDPRESSURE!!!ISN’T THAT SOMETHING YOU PUT IN TIRES

We’ll pick you up!

VULNERABILTY IS PERHAPS A GOOD THING IT CAN REMIND YOU THAT YOUR NOT THE
THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE,AND IT’S A WAY OF GIVING THE EGO A REST.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content