login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Bmindful Appreciation

I appreciate this site because________________________

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I appreciate this site because I am consistently & happily surprised about my experiences here. It stopped being that way…because I focused on some elements which didn’t serve my Higher Good, and it started to seriously lose something. I believe this is true of life…it is what one focuses on that makes the difference. It is what one makes their reality in mind body and spirit. I’m grateful and appreciative for this site, for those who allow their higher good to work through them for themselves and the community.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

)
I appreciate this site because it is a place of acceptance,caring ,giving and recieving ,learning ,sharing .

To me bmindful is often my sacred haven where I come to spend quiet time .

It is a circle of friends all around the world .

“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened”

We are shining lights .

love and peace
flowergirl

I can express and say  creative thoughts 

it's like a canvas to say stuff, just like painting.

This site is like a university that teaches how to transform or transcend oneself 

depending on the student though.

Some may perceive it as a chunk of coal however in reality it’s a diamond.

Academic universities teach selectively what they want to put in textbooks.

This place is like a massive library of stuff that if utilized can educate about the

human condition and real intelligence comes from the heart not a textbook.

And in recent years science is discovering the heart and it’s intuitive capacity is

where real intelligence is derived from, as you obviously already are aware from

some of the threads you created.

Using an alias to post things you like, is a great idea.

Because in a subtle way you detach from your normal ego “I”

on your birth certificate, and that is good for your creative journey,

to express a thought or quote without attaching your name to it.

Oprah-Winfrey-on-Belief.jpg

I appreciate this site for a number of different reasons!

I've been here for a few years, and I am grateful for the continuous flow of positivity,  It's much more than positivity.  

There are a few things that I love the most about Bmindful.  I love the Bmindful community, first and fore most. The Bmindful community is the heart and soul of this website. Without this community, I would not be who I am or where I am today. 

Having my list of Affirmations is also invaluable. Affirmations are pretty amazing. Most people may not appreciate their unique quality. Depending on your life situation, you can likely use affirmations as a means to speak to and to address an unlimited number of situations and just start using affirmations as minimally or as instrumentally as you choose. 

In health, and in the absence of health, in love, and in the absence of love, in communication or in the absence of communication, in states of uncertainty and in loss, you can create a way to survive.  You can use your words with intention. You can use your words to choose peace, choose joy, choose possibility. You can go further. You can go a lot further. You can choose transformation. You can find your path - to acceptance, to your purpose and your contribution, to the note and the music of your soul! You can even discover how powerful we all are!! You can discover that you can create miracles!

Life is such a huge gift!!! Just being here is a miracle!!! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Stillness's post:

In response to Selfcare:PresentMomentPower˚'s post:

This thread is Brilliant!!

Stillness, thanks for finding this and for pulling this up!! I love this thread!! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Stillness @ The Beach's post: In response to Kathi's post: In response to flowergirl's post: In response to DoingRemarkablyWell˚'s post

enjoyed reading!

thanks Stillness @ The Beach for highlighting(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Affirmations are awesome. Love the company of like minded persons...

See the source image

though how cool it is to have an affirmation practice which allows you to love more... the moment you are in - wherever you are

See the source imageSee the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I have never been so grateful for the tools I use daily on Bmindful.

I don’t have time not to be real, and the site helps me work from where I Am to where I desire to be,

so I can bring more to others

and bring more to me.

The future and the present moment need to be

addressed with care.

The site helps my spirit 

become a fanfare.

Everywhere I look, I see opportunity to give more

With the site I can give more

While I live more.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I appreciate this site because it keeps me sane. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

so glad, it does that for me too. Wonderful daily tool to know when you arrive, its all about allowing what matters most in the best of ways... for the most benevolent outcome

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content