login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Bmindful Appreciation

I appreciate this site because________________________

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

I appreciate this site because I am consistently & happily surprised about my experiences here. It stopped being that way…because I focused on some elements which didn’t serve my Higher Good, and it started to seriously lose something. I believe this is true of life…it is what one focuses on that makes the difference. It is what one makes their reality in mind body and spirit. I’m grateful and appreciative for this site, for those who allow their higher good to work through them for themselves and the community.

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

)
I appreciate this site because it is a place of acceptance,caring ,giving and recieving ,learning ,sharing .

To me bmindful is often my sacred haven where I come to spend quiet time .

It is a circle of friends all around the world .

“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened”

We are shining lights .

love and peace
flowergirl

I can express and say  creative thoughts 

it's like a canvas to say stuff,just like painting.

Oprah-Winfrey-on-Belief.jpg

I appreciate this site for a number of different reasons!

I've been here for a few years, and I am grateful for the continuous flow of positivity,  It's much more than positivity.  

There are a few things that I love the most about Bmindful.  I love the Bmindful community, first and fore most. The Bmindful community is the heart and soul of this website. Without this community, I would not be who I am or where I am today. 

Having my list of Affirmations is also invaluable. Affirmations are pretty amazing. Most people may not appreciate their unique quality. Depending on your life situation, you can likely use affirmations as a means to speak to and to address an unlimited number of situations and just start using affirmations as minimally or as instrumentally as you choose. 

In health, and in the absence of health, in love, and in the absence of love, in communication or in the absence of communication, in states of uncertainty and in loss, you can create a way to survive.  You can use your words with intention. You can use your words to choose peace, choose joy, choose possibility. You can go further. You can go a lot further. You can choose transformation. You can find your path - to acceptance, to your purpose and your contribution, to the note and the music of your soul! You can even discover how powerful we all are!! You can discover that you can create miracles!

Life is such a huge gift!!! Just being here is a miracle!!! 

In response to Stillness's post:

In response to Selfcare:PresentMomentPower˚'s post:

This thread is Brilliant!!

Stillness, thanks for finding this and for pulling this up!! I love this thread!! 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content