login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★GRATEFUL!. Grateful These Days?

I am very grateful to be involved with my current life. We have to be productive to form many good results. I’m completely grateful my mind, body and spirit are where I want them-> to comply with life’s demands (most of the time). I enjoy being and doing. I am grateful for the way time works. We lose so many people, places and things, and somehow we still move forward. We don’t forget the good we’ve had. It becomes a book mark to hold our place for events, and feelings, and some more wonderful people, places and things-> to be positioned w/in the past things gone, to create context, to create a new, that isn’t all new. We’re still there, the essence of who we are, and our experiences are always gaining depth, and more beauty.

I love the fact we can hang on to the best and improve upon anything that doesn’t serve us, anytime. We simply require patience and eyes to see the love and potential of it all-everywhere.

What are you grateful about these days?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie,

I thank you for your reading. It is kind of ironic that this is the first time that I have read anything on this site. I am forever grateful today that God gave me another day. I have just had major surgery, and all is progressing well. I also have been battling addiction for many years, and this past Christmas I celebrated one year clean and sober. FOR THIS I AM EXTREMELY GRATEFUL. As long as I keep believing and having faith in myself, anything is possible, and the gratitude that I will feel will be endless.

Thank you so much Laurie, and enjoy your day.

The Queen

In response to the queen’s post:
Welcome Queen to bmindful. Congratulations on the wonderful things going on in your life!!!!!I’m so happy for you that you are progressing so well from surgery. I hope you’re being patient with yourself after medical procedures. Yes, God gave you another day! May He give you a brand new wonderful day for many many years to come!

And congratulations on your clean/sober date of 1 year!! Congratulations on doing the next right thing in all that was necessary to get where you got.

So true about faith, and faith in yourself, & having gratitude being the ticket to being in a good place.

And to your thank you, the pleasure is mine.

I’d like to invite you to my favorite tool; a thread to affirm your day ahead-click here

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Glad to have you here Queen, you will find lots of great stuff on this site.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Welcome Queen! Gratitude is something we should all be aware of and I hope your gratefulness will spread to your friends and family for the large, and the small, things in life.

Cheers,
Mel

Today, I am very grateful that my children are calm and getting along well. Spring break is over tonight and it is back to school in the morning. I am grateful that my house is clean and I can actually sit and relax on the couch. (something rarely done!) I am grateful that the tornados seem to be going to the south of us and we are only getting the straight-line winds and rain….but I have my candles & flashlights ready just in case! ;)

Life is so relaxing and I can rest.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Right now I am grateful that I cook really really well! I just made some falefels from scratch, with soaked chickpeas and parsley from my garden.

As I sit here in my kitchen I am filled with love for how beautiful we made it!

Focus

Oh yum Freygan! I love falefels! Thats my favourite meal of all time. We had it ours on a bed of brown/wild rice, salad and colesaw with a dulp of humus and tomato salsa on Monday night. Very very tasty!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi There! I am so grateful and make time for gratitude on a daily basis. Life can be too tied up in what we dont have and often miss out the true blessings that already exist in our lives. I am grateful for this website…for these sharings and for the author of this forum. I am truly grateful for the health I have now found after struggling with addiction for so long. I am grateful for my job – that also took a long time to find, and I am grateful for where the universe is about to take me…to the life of my dreams. One step at a time, now that I am ready to recieve abundance and achieve my goals.

A full and thankful heart..

I am grateful you found bMindful.

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

I am grateful that I can sit and relax in the evening and not worry about work,love or money. I am grateful that the children I worked with today went home and were happy, relaxed, had lots of giggles and genuinely enjoyed their day:) I am grateful for my health and being able to ride my bike everyday!

I’m just in such a good mood today!! :)

I am grateful for all the loving friends I have here on Bmindful, you all make me feel complete with all your positive words, thoughts and by just been yourselfs! I am forever depted to you! I love you guys!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am grateful that I have time to expand my mind and talk with Lee about the deep workings happening inside my head. I am grateful that I have yummy healthy food to eat. I am grateful that I can make steps forward, progress and challenge myself to better myself.

I am grateful that today everything went extremely well inregards to having time spent with my partners parents. I loved the cuddles I got from both of them, I could feel their warmth as they squeezed me so tight! I am grateful my children have them as their grandparents.

In response to Pure Essence’s post:
I am joyful for you. You are such a warm caring person. It is my hope that all of the love you posess multiplied by all the love you desire comes back to you 10 fold.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful that even w/this annoying cold, that I still understand that its a choice to allow it to make me feel truly bad. I nurture myself and only handle what is urgent and important. All else can wait(: I am grateful I can do this.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie’s post:

You are such a darling Laurie! Thankyou sooo very much for giving me an extra boost of contentment! Wishing you and sending much love your way always Dee, I hope you get better soon

I am greatful for having you bmindfuls, from whom I get alot of inspirations, motivations and learn alot.

…what a wonderful world….

How come everyone is so quiet these past day? Or is it my imagination?
Need to speak out some gratitude.

I am grateful for having great friends and co-workers, who keep me company and make me laugh.
I am grateful to have my best friend flying in to keep me company.
I am grateful to have wonderful loving sisters.
I am grateful to be where I am in my life. Where I live, where I work, what I do and all that I have.
I am grateful for being part of the bmindful community.
I am grateful for all the love and support I am getting from everyone.
I am grateful that the sun is out.
I am grateful for my health.
I am grateful for my peace of mind.
I am grateful that I can love myself.
I am grateful that I can laugh.

…what a wonderful world….

I am grateful for how I feel emotionally. I’m grateful that my thoughts are directed for my greatest good, and those I care about.

I’m grateful I can plan, and with ongoing progressive plans, I can accomplish what my heart and mind desires.

I’m grateful I believe in prayer and my ability to progressively use what God has given me the opportuntity to use.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

aftab this is a wonderful thread. Thank you

1. I am grateful that I have another day of life today.
2. I am grateful for my loving family
3. I am grateful that I have a home that keeps me safe and warm.
4. I am grateful for the food that keeps me healthy and alive.
5. I am grateful for my friends, you are one of them aftab.
6. I am grateful for my nice warm bed and pillow when I go to sleep.
7. I am grateful for my computer because it gives me the capability of finding out things I need to know and to meet great people like all of you from around the world.
8. I am grateful for my organic garden that is starting to thrive and a lot of busy bees and animal frieds who come to visit and thrive from it.
9. I am grateful that I have a car to take me where I need to go and, when I don’t have my car I am grateful for the bus.
10. I am grateful for this website because it helps to change the negative chatter into having more hope and happiness now.

Change your thoughts and actions will follow.

I am grateful for a short day at work and it happens to be sunny and BEeutiful. I’m grateful for the little burst of steam I got from the weather which enabled me to get a few routine chores (which are the worst kind of chores)done. I’m grateful that it’s friday and I will soon manipulate (oops) my dear hubby into going out for dinner tonight! :D

I am grateful that I get to work from home and spend the days with my beautiful new baby. I am grateful for the weather today and that I got to spend a little time in the garden. I am grateful that I will see my family this weekend. I am also grateful that I have a great support group of friends and family. Last, I am grateful that I have made the decision to turn my life around through positive thinking and that I have the ability to reject negative influences in my life.

In response to time4change’s post:

Congratulations on your new baby! It is a lot of work when you are taking care of a wee one – with the late night feedings and lack of sleep. They are a bundle of joy (I have five).

Welcome to bmindful. It is so good to have you here and read your beautiful words that you shared tonight.

Good luck on your new life change. You will be amazed at how the quality just gets better and better once you finally make the decision to change and take responsibility for its fruition.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I’m so very grateful to have a perfect blue sky outside my office.
I’m grateful I’m not the only one at work studying on a Sunday morning. I’m grateful there is a warmed up espresso machine just waiting to be used.
I’m grateful my husband can give me the time away to get things done.
I’m grateful I had the whole day with my children yesterday, and will see them again this afternoon.
I’m grateful for the wonderful things I read on Bmindful.
I’m grateful of my ability to change my thinking to a more pleasant state, a strength that gets stronger the more I remember to use it.

“Even if you’re on the right track – you’ll get run over if you just sit there” Will Rogers

Hey Onegun! Check this one out!
Anoushka ;o)

A full and thankful heart..

A man becomes a Buddha the moment he accepts all that life brings with gratitude.

Rajneesh

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

21462366_1489289714503699_310668479809996024_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=u7m8Cq-m2TAAX-De0Xv&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=d5a5e95ebb331b46b21b2e3ea5c574b0&oe=5E93EA48

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content