login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★STOP and watch this!!

Just a quickie this morning to share a great video with you that is not only very cleverly done, but would make the world a far greater place if it became an international mantra.

Make sure you watch it ALL, or you will miss the point and the appreciation of how clever it is. (It’s less than 2 minutes, so you’ve got the time.)

Watch it now it will move you!

“When you have the courage to step outside your comfort zone, life will never be the same again!”

Thanks mufc. Enjoyed it(:!!!!! A site like this is part of the wonderful changes we can take part in to make a difference. Affirm the good, and pass it on.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I think its clever how the sentences in the video are written in such a way that reading from bottom to top reverses the meaning. This is exactly what we need to do with negative thoughts reverse them round and make a positive world for ourselves and our children.

enjoy life!

I’d seen this before. It’s so well done, I think the author should receive a prize!

We can all learn a lot from the message therein. Thanks mufc for bringing it into this community!

Blessings,
Bruce-
Each Day Is A New Gift From God!

That was really creative. I shared it on facebook.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Wonderfully creative and touching… I look forward to passing this on

A great video! Thanks for sharing :)

In response to mufc's post:

Now read it from bottom to top

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Bear's post: Beautiful message!! The timing could not possibly be better!!

Thank you for finding this!! LOVE IT!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

You're very welcome. It is a beautiful message isn't it :)

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content