login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

It's my birthday

Today is my birthday and I’m so grateful for bmindful, and all the new friends that I’m making on the site. Thank you!
I affirm today that I am growing and getting better and more centered everyday. I’m now blessed with all the talent, wisdom, money and help that I need to meet my goals, help others and manifest my dreams.

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Happy Birthday!

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Happy Birthday! Steffania, have a great day. :D

wishing you a very happy birthday Stefania

love and hugs flowergirl

Thank you for the added (refreshing) joy you bring to the site. We love you. Happy Birthday!!! love selfcare

Happy Birthday PositivelyStefania
Music in your name in your honor
I asked Bruce to sing you Happy Birthday
Bono & Edge sing Happy Birthday to you

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Happy Birthday :D Scorpio, huh? Would you class yourself as a “typical” Scorpio? I happen to be a Scorpio too and I’d class myself as “typical”, with variations, of course :)

Happy Birthday to you Stefania, hope you have a wonderful day :) A wish of peace and happiness to you

In response to PositivelyStefania’s post:
Have a wonderful happy birthday positivelystefania! May you have many more happy and loving days ahead and always.

Ribbon In The Sky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Wow! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I’m so happy! :D Bruce sure is energetic. He puts on quite a show. Ribbon in the Sky is such a beautiful song, I love it.
Maybe I have some typical Scorpio traits, but I don’t think about it too much. I just carry n my own way. haha!

We went to Ronnie Scott’s, a great jazz club in Soho London. The music was fantastic. And then I’ve come here ad there are more fantastic tunes! Yayyyy! party.

Thanks for the love and good energy gang! x

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content