login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★When you fall off the Affirmation Wagon

I just posted something about finding your purpose, but I haven’t even done the exercise yet. I’m adding this post because I haven’t been doing my affirmations lately. I feel sort of alone. Do any of you feel like that sometimes? I want to do the exercise, but I feel like I have to be in the right frame of mind before I begin it. How do we snap back? Do any of you have advice on how to get your mind back on track?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

So glad to see you back. I wasn’t going to write this moment, though saw my good friend Jeff, and had to leave the link above, greet you and wish you the best day you’ve ever had. My affirmations for you today are: Today is the day, that I have my best beginning of beginnings of being exactly where I want to be. I am purposeful, driven, and filled with love
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this was the related link…saw this thread surface…in 2015 it was deleted from this 2009 post…all else is the same

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Thank you so much, I feel like crying.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Baby Steps… one at a time. :) Just do it! You will wonder what took you so long… I know! Jeff, getting back to affirmations will be your “Eat That Frog!” for the day.

Missed ya! MM

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Yes, this is an old thread... though would like to throw out the question to ALL(:

Whats happening in your world of affirmations?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I fell off the wagon too

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content