login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★TODAY I'M GRATEFUL FOR

There are already lovely threads about gratitude on here but I don’t think there can be too many .

Please join in with what you are grateful for today .

Today I am grateful for

My wonderful Mum and Dad who gave me such a happy childhood

Lullaby

A new day

Good Morning Starshine

Freedom to be myself

Canon Pachelbel/Robert Gass

Our home

Hearth Blessing

There are so many quotes for gratitude .Please addany you like

“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach

————————————————————————————————————

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” — Albert Einstei

“If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice.” — Meister Eckhart

———————————————————————————————————-

“Grace isn’t a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It’s a way to live. ” — Attributed to Jacqueline Winspear

“Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend… when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that’s present — love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure — the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience Heaven on earth.” –Sarah Ban Breathnach

————————————————————————————————————-

“Gratitude should not be just a reaction to getting what you want, but an all-the-time gratitude, the kind where you notice the little things and where you constantly look for the good, even in unpleasant situations. Start bringing gratitude to your experiences, instead of waiting for a positive experience in order to feel grateful.” — Marelisa Fábrega

Be Thankful

Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire, If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don’t know something For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge Because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you’re tired and weary Because it means you’ve made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

Author Unknown

The Power Of Gratitude

Keep A tissue ready whe you watch this ,it touched my soul so deeply .

In response to flowergirl’s post:

Very beautiful flowergirl. I have such a blessing that I had a chance yesterday to sit and talk for a long period of time with my son. Thank you God for him he has truly blessed my life.

Today I’m grateful for the sun shining and a garden so that I can peg out our washed clothes to dance in the breeze

I’m grateful that my eldest son is coming home from his holiday travelling in Europe with friends

I’m grateful for the little Heartsease flowers I bought yesterday that I’m going to plant with some little fairy ornaments

I’m grateful for my dog Sweep who follows me everywhere .

Gtatitude

In response to Godscreation’s post:
In response to Selfcare’s post

Today I’m grateful for hearing ways others are grateful for family (:

I had posted some videos that distinguishes appreciation from gratitude

It was good for me to hear, hope you enjoy too(:

I Am the
Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

Today I’m grateful for :

a cooler day that feels like autumn is coming

our pets – 2 spaniels,a cat ,2 bunnies and 6 guinea pigs ,they are all so lovable and part of the family .

Books – those on our shelves at home ,books in the library ,charity shops and bookstores .So much to learn,enjoy ,and share.

My kids are all home ,eldest son home safe from his holiday with friends .

love flowergirl

Today I’m grateful to be open to change…to reflect, to assess and act. And thankful for the Divine Guidance and my willingness for This. Selfcare Enthusiast

I Am the

Today I’m grateful to the university that has said “YES, you can study here” to my sister

Me too Harley Duck and I’m grateful to you for being so supportive with her

love flowergirl

In response to Harley Duck’s post:
CONGRATULATION FLOWERGIRL-FAMILY(:
I’m grateful for your sister’s acceptance into school she chose(:

I Am the

today I’m grateful for my lovely kids ,my bed and the scent of lavender

love flowergirl

congrats Harley Duck… what is she studying?

Today I’m so grateful that my daughter is safe

She had a huge panic attack yesterday and is nowhere near well enough to do a degree so has withdrawn .

I’m so grateful to her brother Harley Duck for talking to her on the phone and helping calm her while I found her .

I am grateful for this space to come and share with a caring circle of friends ,love flowergirl

Blessings to your daughter flowergirl. I hope that she grows stronger and more healthy every day. I’ll send a prayer her way.

Today I’m grateful to have discovered this bmindful website. It’s wonderful. I’m grateful for the good weather outside. I’m grateful for health and being able to go to the gym and exercise. All is well!

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

“In the end, though, maybe we must all give up trying to pay back the people in this world who sustain our lives. In the end, maybe it’s wiser to surrender before the miraculous scope of human generosity and to just keep saying thank you, forever and sincerely, for as long as we have voices.”

― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia

Thank you to everyone for being here ,love flowergirl

“If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead and a place to sleep you are richer than 75% of this world. If you have money in the bank, in your wallet, and spare change in a dish, you are among the top 8% of the world’s wealthy.”“And if you get this on your own computer, you are part of the 1% in the world who has that opportunity.”“If you woke up this morning with more health than illness… You are more blessed than the many who will not even survive this day.”“If you have never experienced the fear in battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 700 million people in the world.”“If you can attend a church without the fear of harassment, arrest, torture or death you are envied by, and more blessed than, three billion people in the world.”“If your parents are still alive and still married …you are very rare.”“If you can hold your head up and smile, you are not the norm, you’re unique to all those in doubt and despair…….”Ok, what now? How can I start?If you can read this message, you just received a double blessing in that someone was thinking of you as very special and you are more blessed than over two billion people in the world who cannot read at all.Have a good day, count your blessings, and if you care to, pass this along to remind everyone else how blessed we all are

copied from http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/reality-check-80%9C

“If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.”
—Marcus Tullius Cicero

love flowergirl

today I’m grateful for tea ,toast,soup,hot chocolate,potatoes and pretty snow outside

I am grateful for peace I feel washing like clouds over my life and the whole world.

What a wonderful world

A new month begins today and has a special meaning for me as it is Imbolc

Imbolc

I am so grateful for all of nature ,for celebrations,rituals.

I’m grateful for the sunshine this morning

I’m grateful for life .

today I’m grateful for

family and friends

lavender oil

a warm bath and cosy bed

… things I’m joyous, grateful & appreciative for today:
1) privilege of sharing on bmindful with respectful like-minded community.
2) the enjoyment of writing/creating …being
3) the ability to appreciate, move forward and release what is not helpful
4) the ability to work & appreciate the good in personal & work life
Thank you God for this day and the gratitude that I will continue to experience. Amen.

I Am the

patti on letterman 1998
A very classy lady,I’m gratefull that I seen her in concert 1977.
Detroit masonic temple,some really wild stuff.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I’m grateful for the sunshine and warmer weather that we’re having today, my health, my online friends, learning new things every day, being able to create things, affirmations, and life.

Positive Affirmations and Audio Stories

Affirmations,Audio Stories and handcrafted Inspirational Gifts

“It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who think you’re not.”

today I’m grateful for our home ,hot tea,caring family and friends

I am grateful that I woke up this morning. I got to see another sunny day and that my body got me out of bed. That I have legs to carry me wherever I need to go. I can see, hear, think and breathe. I was given another day to better my life and that I have a place to tell this too. God bless you all.

Peace,
Godschild

today I’m grateful for inspiring music I believe in you

and flower essences,especially Buddleia

and lavender cleaning liquid

and my little Hetty hoover

these might sound silly but together they all helped me make our living room a cosy,welcoming space
love flowergirl

today I’m grateful for

a peaceful morning outside
a beautiful blue sky
the scent from my patchouli candle
water ( going to have a cup of tea soon and a lavender bath )

a great way to start the day & the moment…gratitude.

• I am grateful for the ability to do what I need/desire accomplished today.
  • I am grateful for time…I have enough.
  • I am grateful for good people in my world.
  • I am grateful for this aware…positive community…which I easily find an abundant level of resources & kindness.

I Am the

Today I am grateful for creative people. I just finished a novel called Leaving Cheyenne by Larry McMurtry. I don’t real novels all that often, but when I finish one it seems I always say to myself “I enjoyed that, I should read more novels”. So, I’m gonna’ make it a point to read a novel now and again. I just started Robinson Crusoe. Today I’m grateful for the artists of the world.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

today I’m grateful for

lavender oil
our pets – only 9 now
videos like this especially the singing at the end
100 awesome things

aw thanks Abraham ,you are so kind – I love the diversity here

I’m grateful for kind folks like you Abraham

for a lovely day out with my eldest son ( 25 ) shopping for clothes for his holiday in Thialand

for my youngest son (20 ) who works so hard with his uni work and is volunteering

for my daughter ( 24 )for gradually healing from anorexia

for the love ,support and happiness I get from my fantastic kids and wonderful friends

be thankful

I’m grateful for the good in the world. I get tears in my eyes often when I watch the news. So many people seem lost. And even in the sea of hatred and confusion we can discern shining examples of beauty and love and what is so great about those examples is how brightly they shine out above all the bad stuff. We often see the best of humanity in some of the worst of situations. We she children hurt and crying or dying and it hurts us deep down and I can’t get my heart or head around that stuff – but, I know that without “seeing” suffering our lives would have no growth or meaning. It is through suffering, our own and witnessing that of others, our own compassion and ability to love grows, hopefully so does our courage – our courage to stand up for ourselves and for others.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Today I am grateful for knowing gratitude is where it’s at. I’m also grateful for all of those who reinforce this contagious foundation for living life well. Thanks bmindful

I Am the

Threadbump!

I’m grateful for the future. Good things are to come!

Today I’m grateful that I was brave and told someone about a mistake I made which they assured me was nothing but were very grateful to me for telling them .

I’m grateful for hope ,dreams, plans, ideas .

today I’m grateful it is a new day

today I’m grateful to my three kids – they are all wonderful

My health, my family, my friends.

But most of all I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to run The Law Of Attraction Summit which started this week.

Knowing I, along with some of the worlds biggest Law of Attraction speakers – (Bob Doyle, Sonia Ricotti, Andy Shaw and many more) are helping people to achieve their biggest goals in life is amazing..

If you are interested in joining us on this magical transformational journey – Register for FREE ==> The Law Of Attraction Summit

earth

today I’m grateful for our beautiful mother earth and for everyone who is taking care of her .

today I am grateful that I have got the opportunity to do a degree and am enrolling at college today

I am so excited about this and very thankful for student loans and grants that make it possible

In response to I am Happy’s post:
In response to Flowergir’s post
I second that! timing was right and you went for it(: And yes… it is awesome…and Yes a CONGRATULATIONS of course(:

I Am the

In response to SelfcareEnthusiast’s post:
In response to I am Happy’s post:
thank you both so much for your kind words ,it is very exciting

For being me.

A Mothers Love

I am so grateful for the wonderful Mum I had .Tomorrow it is the anniversary she passed but her spirit is always with me and her love is in my heart .

Yesterday I took flowers to her resting place and saw her headstone for the first time ( it took a while to get her one).A feeling of peace was all around as I read the words we had chosen

“your spirit will always be with us in the whisper of the wind and the early morning dawn”

thank you for such a special Mum

Today I am so grateful that I have finished the final assignment for my first year at uni

In response to Mara’s post:
thanks Mara ,I amazed myself

I am grateful today for a wonderful day .My daughters 25th birthday and we had a trip out to a local lake and walked through woods and fields full of buttercups and bluebells ,baby lambs there too .My kind son dog sat for us so the spaniels were happy too

nature is wonderful

That god or source energy doesn’t have attention deficit disorder.
And inspite of my imperfection,source is one of the few constants
in the universe.

Today I am grateful for being able to organize my thoughts …to create my beautiful day. [my affirmation for today]

Some of the secret joys of living are not found by rushing from point A to point B, but by inventing some imaginary letters along the way. Douglas Pagels, These Are the Gifts I’d Like to Give to You

I Am the

today I am grateful that I have been diagnosed with dyspraxia .I understand now why some things that others find simple seem such challenges for me .I love the way my brain has adapted and found it’s own coping strategies

Today, as always, I am so grateful for my family and my friends. I sometimes ‘step back and look’ in my mind and think “How wonderful they are just the way they are.”

Today I am grateful for my wonderful family.
The good, loving time we had together.
For people who show me kindness and patience and give me smiles.
For feeling better.
For truly believing there are countless wonderful people and things in the world…they are by far in the majority.
For my loving sweet kittycat whose name is Ervin.
For peace and quiet in my apt bldg.
For those wonderful sparks of hope that burst forth at times like shining stars.

Something I discovered in recent years,is that thoughts of gratitude
always help my emotional health.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

Hooray for you, Mara!
Today I am so thankful and grateful for feeling good all day long!! YAY!!!! :)

Today I’m grateful and appreciative to be sharing on someone’s thread besides my own(: Thanks for this thread flowergirl(:

Today I’m grateful and appreciative that I’m stepping out of my comfort zone for areas I value.

Today I’m grateful and appreciative for today and current thoughts of the future.
And I too am grateful and appreciative that I can find things to celebrate and be joyful(:

I Am the

I am grateful to see this thread growing

(:

today I’m grateful for family – including those with four legs ,friends ,flowers, trees ,butterflies .

also grateful to my youngest son for all the hard work and hours he put in at uni and graduated last Monday – very proud Mum

Today I’m grateful, that I can stand up for my thoughts and beliefs and understand the value of caring well for myself so I am who I’d like to be in my life moment by moment…

So appreciative I don’t need to be perfect to be who I am at any given moment.

So appreciative for the people and circumstances who became teachers. I’m grateful to know life is good, has been good and will be good…no matter how anything appeared at any given time.

I Am the

I am grateful for (this) an affirmation-community(:

I Am the

today I am grateful for every new day

I second that(:

I Am the

Thank you Flowergirl you are truly amazing! I am grateful for my life, in being a bit quirky with a little spice, for loving all types of food from neck bones to smoked oysters, for my grandsons laughter and the sparkle in their eyes, so many wonderful things, like You and I.

today I am grateful for all you lovely folks

I am grateful to be here, with all that I have been given in this life, and to be able to enjoy exuberant healthy, amazing friendships, amazing family, most precious daughter in whom I am so proud!! and I am grateful to be a part of this unique time on earth.

Grateful that I get to make a difference in the world around me…

Grateful to belong!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am grateful for all the wonderful things that comprise my amazing life, especially all of U!

I am grateful for “Life”.

While today was truly a good day for some meaningful things….I’m grateful to simply and wonderfully be home from work…and just be(:

affirmation I experience the joy of being!

I Am the

I’m grateful for the joy of sharing time with my grandsons, their smiles, laughter and sparkling brown eyes make all the mundane things a joyous surprise.

Today I am grateful for good food in my home. I’m bbq’ing today, which is always, always GOOD! I’m also grateful for going to the gym this past week, and I am thrilled at how immediately my body is positively responding… awesome health!
and I’m grateful for family… we are gearing up for this marble sculpting symposium in Colorado, where my daughter is actually living. I am absolutely lit up, can’t wait. Darling daughter is 24, and soon moving to Wyoming with her boyfriend who is a grade school teacher. Anyway, there will be 10 people from my family, 5 of which are sculpting participants in the symposium. Its in the mountains, its 10 days of camping in a tent, its gorgeous, and this session is the last one of their season, which means a really great romp of a party at the end!!! Plus the whole thing is wild in its level of creativity… Its also international, very amazing, breath taking talent.
Then when I come home, I’ll be weeks away from starting my fall semester, for a total of 3 semesters. This is a huge deal for me, career wise and in terms of My optimal growth, putting my best foot forward….

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I am grateful to be “Me”!

I am grateful for meditations

grateful for this thread… Will return to utilize more frequently(:

I Am the

sunshine and fresh air

• this moment in time…as I open the door to the awesome power of co-creating.

so many things are truly in our power. Just knowing that creates a beginning of flow(:

I Am the

Today I am grateful for the Bmindful community and each and every one of You :)

my eldest son for helping me paint the hall and both my sons for helping me out with the bills

wonderful flowergirl(: great blessings to hear…thanks for sharing (:

I Am the

Today I am grateful for my family friends and ….JOY.

I grateful for my caring-spouse…& relationships with other wonderful friends and family I am currently taking time to create space for

….creating space results in special qualities for allowing others to be significant to ones life.

some have songs coming on…(smiles) I feel a quote coming on…(smiles) I will return to add it(:

[I wouldn’t mind a song here too]

I Am the

I am grateful for the sheer “Joy” that now inhabits my being.

Grateful and appreciative when I read things I enjoy on this site…which add to my positive feelings/thoughts/ and lead to my Good actions which include both … Good actions…when in line with my Greater Good…create a positive domino effect…

I Am the

I so agree Appreciating, I am grateful for “miracles”.

My wonderful friend who invited me to work with her as a holistic therapist a while ago and today we shared our first Health and Well being Day and worked in the same room giving treatments

my lovely friend from uni who was my first client and very kindly paid me for giving her reiki

this opportunity to start building up a business while I am in my final year at uni

for the reiki shares me and my co worker did on each other ,I am floating now in a haze of feeling relaxed

for sunshine ,flowers ,trees ,cups of tea ,fluffy blankets ,friends ,family ,pets bmindful and all you lovely people here

I am grateful to experience the glorious dawn of a new day and the wonders that await me on the journey.

Tonight I am grateful for beautiful Meteor showers!

I love watching tonight’s sky, all full of expectation!!

I am just in awe when I look at the night time sky…

grateful for new opportunities opening up ,my final year at uni starting in September ( I intend to cherish every minute of my time there) ,all the love and kindness from family and friends – including those with 4 legs

I’m grateful for friends!

I’m so, so grateful that I chose to go back to school. Its a huge challenge, at any age and I am in a great position to do this, and to make the very most of every bit of this. And, there is much to do!! I will be networking, and having opportunities to get involved in other organizations. I look forward learning, growing and being able to lean into the wind, be productive and be challenged…

Secondly, I am grateful for All of the recent inner growth… Feeling like a growing plant, when you shed your old leaves and then the whole process begins anew with a new baby leaf… I am grateful now to see it as a process… but I am still gentle and I feel the shake coming…

I am grateful to experience this glorious day and the gift of life :)

I am grateful for being completely filled with joy and gratitude, “my cup runneth over”.

Today I am grateful for a day off, to take a good amount of time for my planning…and good amount of time for joyfully being(:

I Am the

I liked this quote, and this seemed like a good place to place it(:

“Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.” Alfred Painter On that note Bmindful, thank YOU to every member and all passerby’s …your positivity & presence is always wonderfully appreciated(: It does a spirit good(:

I Am the

ALL SORTS OF THINGS

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

God, the source who directs my path, cultivates, nurtures, loves and protects me.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
big yes to that Nancee!

I Am the

Absolutely, everything and every single moment I am Blessed to experience.

I am grateful for the opportunity to go out into the world and be a Blessing to others in thought, word and deed.

Les Brown
Some inspiration from Les Brown

In response to D….e V……e’s post:
looking forward to checking out your video choice.

grateful to watch what inspires others…

& I usually enjoy/prosper 9x out of 10 all things shared around here(:

I Am living a Divine plan

This magnificent moment in time, the laughter and smiles of my grandsons that permeate the air with the fragrance of love, this magnificent gift of life is truly sublime :)

Today I’m grateful for the wonderful promise of healing shared by a members story today-beautiful!

Today I’m grateful for:
1) my desire

2) flow of life … sensing… enjoying …being

3) my taking action … and applauding my own choices & hearing others applaud theirs

Today I’m grateful for feeling and being well. Thank You God for co-creating with me(:

The ability to be a living breathing Blessing to others.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
Absolutely Nancee…Today I too am grateful to be a joyous living breathing blessing to others(:

I am also joyous that its awesome to be finding a greater sense of purpose in my life.

I am grateful for all that I have now opened the door for.

I am even more grateful now what that can mean for interacting with others and having more delight in everyday life.

I am grateful for the gift of this moment in time, for being alive and feeling wonderfully fine. I am free to feel the positive flow in energy surging through my body radiating a glow of love for the world to see. I am truly grateful to just be “Me”.

JOY, I am grateful for feeling soooo great! So absolutely wonderful, I feel like turning cartwheels, but I know better so I will turn them in my mind. :)

Grateful for this holiday of Thanksgiving to focus -even more on all I love.

Thank You God for another lovely opportunity … to be appreciative.

If you concentrate on finding
whatever is good in every situation,
you will discover that your life will
suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul.
Harold Kushner

I Am the

I am grateful for all things!

grateful for what this day, this moment, and the joy of sweet-surrender!

I am grateful for the spirit of discernment and the gift of wisdom it imparts.

I am grateful for the miracle of life.

I am grateful for being a part of the flow of life, generating waves of positive energy, peace and love into the magnificent sea.

This lovely sunny day

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

An extra day off work for Easter WOOHOO!!!

A deep and peaceful  nights sleep

My mom. She rocks!!!

A lovely breakfast with S & L at the local carvery this morning

A lazy Sunday, relaxing and watching tv

I am grateful everything happened as needed with a need we had.

giving thanks

I Am the

Today I am grateful for my day off yesterday, so today I Am fully rested for my work day.Image result for self care for being myself pic quote

I am grateful I am now ready to prepare good food  before I leave...

• and more for meal at work to completely enjoy and keep me in a 'good place'...
  • when doing tasks & providing kind efficient  service for all interactions.
  • & for simply being ... me

93d1ca79881df5bb28bd932e8e53e329.jpg

I Am the

Today and everyday I'm grateful for affirmations.

Awesome self talk delivers the self I love being.

And as always grateful for bmindful for being such a wonderful place 'to gather my thoughts'(:

I Am the

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content