login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★☼Do You Have a Theme on Bmindful?

This is your chance to express what your theme on bmindful is. We all have one. How do you see yourself when you read, write on bmindful? Are you filled with gratitude and looking for others expressing beauty in all they see? Are you passionate about a cause and take a stand through different topics? Is there a general or specific thing that you find yourself uplifted by that you are part of? Are you the one with the loving sense of humor ever reminding yourself and contagiously assisting others, not to take themselves so seriously?

• ~
    The secret of making something work in your lives is, first of all, the deep desire to make it work. Then the faith and belief that it can work. Then to hold that clear definite vision in your consciousness and see it working out step by step,without one thought of doubt or disbelief by Eileen Caddy
    to be continued…

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I like this thread Laurie .

When I read my affirmations list I see the person I want to be and I feel bmindful is the place to grow into myself ,a bit like a garden where we come along as seeds and grow into beautiful flowers .

love flowergirl

In response to flowergirl’s post:
(: Thank you Flowergirl.And here’s to our lovely gardens…(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

One thing I use bmindful for is thinking out loud and hopefully useful feedback.

In response to themadcookieman’s post:

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

My theme

Some days I’m the jagged rock here, getting smoothed, and some days I’m the water doing the smoothing. I’m quiet and listen on the bank. The water’s happy!

I like to share joy with you all. I like to go through my day and look each person in the eyes and smile and wonder if they’re on bmindful too, and share the joy.

In response to AccidentalNote’s post:
Said so well. I identify with all you’ve said (:

Some of the quotes you’ve shared are in my list of all time favorites. Thank you Accidental Note

When you come FROM ‘happiness’, you do certain things because you ARE happy — as opposed to the old paradigm in which you did things that you hoped would MAKE you happy. When you come FROM ‘wisdom’, you do certain things because you ARE wise, not because you are trying to get to wisdom. When you come FROM ‘love’, you do certain things because you ARE love, not because you want to have love. Everything changes; everything turns around, when you come FROM ‘being’, rather that seeking to ‘be’… Here is the divine dichotomy. The way to get there’ is to ‘be there’. Just BE where you choose to GET! There’s nothing you have to do. You want to be happy? Be happy. You want to be wise? Be wise. You want to be love? Be love.
~ Neale Donald Walsch
(smiles)

Here is another quotes that resonates with me regard to my theme around here(:

Quotations
• The name we give to something shapes our attitude toward it ~Katherine Paterson

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Love. Love. Love this thread!!!! Made me more aware of my “theme”. THANK YOU SOOOOI MUCH for posting!!!!! Smiles2yous :) .. B

That is an excellent idea, SelfCare!

Now, back on topic, I know I posted on here once before way up the page, but now I’m thinkin’, “My, theme? Myyyy theme? What the heck is myyyyyyy theme?

Maybe it has something to do with music, though I haven’t posted much of that lately. Music is a lot of “ME”. Ummmmmm, I like to share stuff a lot, stuff that I think will tickle your brains one way or another, whether it’s about art or philosophy or science or the mating habits of sea slugs. I also like to think out loud here sometimes and work out thoughts on bmindful, though, maybe it can be dangerous or foolish to do so. There are crazy and malicious people out there, not to mention big brother. (And progressives!) God, I hate progressives…

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content