login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Gratitude to Existing Members and Visitors *

Thanks Lee for creating this site. I am sure there is so much behind-the- scenes-work that goes into this wonderful environment. And Mel, you too, I’m sure you have a big hand in this great place too!

I would like this thread to be a place to express gratitude for and to specific members for how they’ve assisted you. We often comment after someone has posted, though this a specific thank -you-spot (smiles). After thanking someone, if another thought pops up about that person down the road, come back to the thread and add/and or edit.

For visiting prospective members, if you’ve intentionally or “accidentally” landed here at the bmindful community, a hearty welcome to you! This site is an amazing place to express where you are, where you want to go, and contribute to support and direction of others.

Thanks Community!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My next thanks goes to “This is Bruce”, for teaching me important things for helping someone close to me. Thank you so much. It’s amazing how 1 person can make such a difference by 1 kind gesture or suggestion. And again thanks Lee, for giving people who enjoy being kind an opportunity to give part of themselves to the someones’ out there who may need that special something.

And to Madcookieman, thanks for being the giver of music to the community. It isn’t only the music, it’s your passion for it (and life in general). It’s beautifully contagious.

Meditatingmama, your openess about yourself, helping others to move forward-is a blessing also. Thanks for your spice knowledge, which always makes my mouth water and your business opportunity-sense. I still have to look up those sources you had suggested.

Morgan Marley, who supportively jumped up to the plate, to communicate great sites for creative resume building! While my project is still a work in progress, because of other priorities that have needed my time; just having that help and support gave me a big leap of hope and good beginnings for my complicated project. My project took shape. My ideas became tangible. Thanks for being you.

And Mufc where have you been? I loved your thread:“When you have the courage to step outside your comfort zone, life will never be the same again!” That started a major push of motivation in my life; motivation booster I really didn’t think I needed anymore. I was trying to make my life so simple, that I forgot it was a “bit” of discomfort that changed my life for the better in re:to gaining most of the personal wisdom in my life-keeping myself healthy and happy.

Hello Freerace, I loved communicating with you on the “Falling off the Bandwagon” thread. You had thanked me, but did you know how wonderful your thoughts were for me. Having inspirational and intelligent conversations with others is a gift. I thank you for that.

And then there is Freygan, so good to see you around again;one of my 1st friends on the site. You always have warm and keen insight, and special happenings to share. So glad you’re back!

Vivi is focused, It has been so wonderful getting to know you. You have a very sweet spirit, I absolutely love hearing about what you’re doing, who you are, and love how you’ve shown in a interest in things I enjoy. Thanks for being around too.

Listener2, what a giving spirit you are! Thanks for all of your great advice. The outpouring of info, whether it is something I can use or not is simply inspirational!!!!! “Out in the world”, many don’t share what helped them, thinking somehow in this competitive world, that they somehow will move down on some totem pole of success. Thanks for being you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

no, thankYOU laurie :)

hey Laurie i think you misunderstood my post, i’m saying THANKYOU for all the effort you have put into this communtiy, i’m much more highly evolved than to care if i didn’t make a little list, it actually didn’t even pass my mind to care i just wanted to get my postcount up from a little post hehehehehehe

Wow where to start!

Gratitude is such a powerful concept, I don’t want to miss anyone out so for the most part I am going to be very general here and this isn’t in any particular order.

For starters everyone in the bmindful community that has contributed in any way. It might be building your list of affirmations, commenting on profiles or affirmations, replying to or starting forum threads, telling your friends about bmindful, whatever it is. I appreciate every single contribution everyone has ever made, even if I don’t get around to thanking everyone individually, I really do appreciate it beyond words.

Next up is the premium members. Thank you so much for upgrading your account. I know I probably shouldn’t look at things in this way, but in some ways your upgrading is tangible proof of your appreciation for the work that I’ve done and the small financial contribution is very much appreciated, especially right now. It really does make a difference! I hope that the premium features already available, and the new ones I plan to add in the near future more than compensate you for your giving and kindness.

Then to everyone that has ever donated. You know who you are! This doesn’t happen often but when it does, WOW! Giving in this altruistic way sends a powerful message which can actually be overwhelming sometimes. Once again my most sincere gratitude.

It isn’t all about money though, it’s just where my head is at the moment… Onto others.

Laurie for keeping the community alive! Every single thread you start is interesting or informative. I read every single link you share, even if I don’t get around to responding to every post. You’ve sparked many an interesting conversation because of your sharing and contributions. It might be strange to think, but even in my real life you are thought of and referred to far more often than some of my real friends! You keep me on my toes (which is a good thing!) and without you this community wouldn’t have got off to the incredible start that it has, I will be forever grateful.

Freygan thank you for being there in the beginning too, for being progressive and an inspiration in the way you seem to have time for everything and everyone, running a home, growing vegies, organizing and attending events and posting on twitter and bmindful!

Judiann, our resident guru for our incredibly touching posts and emails.

ThisIsBruce, Freerace, Pure Essence, Madcookieman, Meditatingmama, se da luz, there’s too many to mention. Thank you all for being a part of the bmindful community.

If I’ve missed you out, it’s not because you’ve gone unnoticed! I’ll no doubt be back to this thread to add to it :)

Thank you for starting this thread Laurie!

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

I feel much the same. Laurie, Meditatingmama, Pure Essence, Lee, and many more. I’m glad you guys are here, and I’m glad I’M here! You are very special people.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

laurie, thank you :) Glad you got something out of my post! Thank you for everything you’ve shared on the bmindful forums, I really enjoy reading your posts!

alendar, a few small sentences that he wrote on my profile have had a profound effect on the way I view the world.

I am at this moment all I want to do is scoop you all up in my arms and giving you all a great big squeeze! I am so overwhelmed with gratiude to each and everyone! I am very honoured and proud to be a part of this beautiful community, I love everything about Bmindful!

Hope you felt the squeeze lol, it was a biggy!

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

In response to Lee Nutter’s post:
Glad you’re back, Lee!

Hello to Mel…and where are you these days???
Miss you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie, Thank you for bringing this thread up again. I seemed to have missed reading it the first time. There are a lot of people that I would like to tell “thank you for your kind words”. Words cannot express my heartfelt appreciation as I read this. BIG HUGS TO ALL!!

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

So nice to go to a community that is always sharing smiles. Smiles back at all of you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie Is Having Another Great Day~‘s post:
I have many more people to add since this list began:
Anoushka
Thank you for your inspirational presence, and by being a wonderful example in making great things happen in your own life .. and while you contribute so much, it is your wonderful example that stands out in my mind.

Afi
Your boundless enthusiasm and love for life is contagious! When I see you on, I know the loving responses are about to be shared.

Poppy and Godscreation
Your love for helping others, and moving forward in great ways for yourself is surely an inspiration!

Sonia – your humility when doing your consistent best always adds special things to my heart. And thanks for your lessons in healing and breathing…

Best 78 and JFowler
Loving wonderful ladies, sharing from your core, and moving forward with grace and dignity

ILiveTheElife
Wow! Where did you come from?? You are Giving. When you post, it is obvious it is all about what you can give…

Rockswealth
You are fun and inspiration all wrapped up in one!

BKW
Miss sharing music w/you.. You teach us all about blessings and moving forward no matter what..

JancyDat
Miss seeing you too..Your presence always offers your wonderful experience and love for others(:

*I will be back to add more and some special reasons I’m so grateful for
them*.It might take me some time to fill this out properly
*But I definitely wanted to get this thread started again…especially since tomorrow is Thanksgiving. That’s a good as reason as any to be grateful*(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

And as for Pureessence,

Your life is an example of moving forward(:
May you and yours continue to be blessed(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi there Laurie I am so greatful to be mentioned in this thread its nice to know other bmindfullers appreciate me. I would like to thank you for always starting interesting threads like this one. You always seem to be full of positive ideas that you share with the rest of us.

Pure Essence shows so much warmth and love as do meditating Mama and Anouska.

In fact all bmindfullers are worthy of appreciation from this thread

enjoy life!

I don’t know where to begin you are all so caring and understanding. I will have to say a great big THANK YOU for you have all done for each other and me! Many blessings and happiness to all of you. This video says it all.

Friends

Group hugs,
Mary

OMG you are so lovely. Thank YOU

…what a wonderful world….

Biiiiig hug for everyone. Thanks for being there.

…what a wonderful world….

i have only just joined but i would like to thank you all for creating such an inspiring ,encouraging place .The moment i log in here i feel positive and hopefull .I love the footprints poem/prayer and feel as though i have been carried and put down gently here to move forwards helping and being helped ,love and hugs flowergirl

I have recently joined but I must say I feel welcome and I feel the energy. Great site.thanks!

amen’‘ lol

Urban Yogi

Rama Dass
Teacher of Power Meditation

a big thank you hug to you all for being the people you are ,love flowergirl

Just to repeat once again (in case it hasnt been said this year….)
Thank you to the genius, that is Lee for creating the most powerful, miracle creating forum that simply brims with spirituality, positivity and love.

I have been out of the loop for a while – but you guys are always close to my heart.

Flowergirl, I think of the radical changes that happened in your first few weeks of affirming goodness in your life….I hope all’s well with you today.

Sweet sweet Afi – for always making me smile.

Db, for those wonderful, warm and expressive words that fill my heart with colour….

MCM, Mary, and all the orginal members – your wisdom and teachings have built my backbone – true story!! :)

And……of course, the great and most loved Laurie – love you with all y heart. Your wisdom and goodness have touched me and continue to influence my daily life even though I havent been in touch with you for a while….

MUCH LOVE AND GRATITUDE TO ALL OF YOU (toooo many of you to mention…)
:)

A full and thankful heart..

In response to anoushka’s post:
So wonderful to hear from you and such kind words.

Truly miss you..though really glad you are doing so well. Much much love, Laurie

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And yes Flowergirl ….the compassionate voice on the threads. So glad you are here with your children sharing all your wonderful energy!!!

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

anoushka its lovely to see you here again,not been around much myself but its wonderfull to be back amongst such caring folks ,love flowergirl

as we all are with you laurie…

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content