login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Abundance Consciousness Mentality~

587cdf8e41f8d2cadc052ab22a7b5944.jpg

3c28fce1f80e32b1b676648504eccd0f--flylady-quotable-quotes.jpg

• ~

af6a24806b591199ae61307fb1a47f55--money-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

You need this when you start a business as well. So many people either fail to start (because they perceive a lack- ie money) or they give up too fast. It takes patience as the universe works on its timetable not yours.

It is amazing the synchronicity that appears out of nowhere bringing things better than imagined. Firm, unwavering belief is the foundation.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

from a business owner, it is a nice way to look at things…. I see so many business people who think lack and therefore are unwilling to share, just in case it might someone else a leg up…. if they only knew…. thanks Laurie…

Its amazing what comes back at you – even if you just give a little. I think this world has been set up with an awesome automatic reward system. Even the gift of a smile can bring things you wouldn’t expect.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

I have been so blessed lately with all the great abundance that has been coming to me that I have not been expecting… at first I felt unworthy until I realized it was all a reflection of what I am putting out into the world….

everyone here has been such a big help… I am grateful for you all….

Kathy

“I am grateful for you all….”

Same here, Kathy!

all this talk we hear of abundance,I,m sure has legitimacy,I think in my life though,god is doing the driving,and he,s not in any hurry.In theory I could have started this journey towards abundance years ago.For whatever reason was not interested.Perhaps I,ve been on this abundance train for many years,going uphill,and now coasting a bit.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

In response to ezdoesit’s post:
or rather you were paddling your boat upstream and now you are going with the flow of abundance.

I appreciate this thread and the threader. Abundance in my life is directly related to how much I focus on it. When I am on bmindful I almost feel that I can’t stop talking in affirmations. lol. I do not need the physical manifestation as evidence to prove to me that THIS IS ABUNDANCE. Isn’t it AMAZING to think of the abilities that we have, and are born with? Don’t you enjoy allowing yourself to feel what it is like to have more than you may ever need? There is no glass that is half full or empty. Think of only a glass that has enough for everyone.

In-abundance-youre.jpg

b9dc78d66ce09332003e8bf11e0253f3.jpg046cb08c4ba34d58145010b402cc821a--rhonda-byrne-quotes-practical-magic-quotes.jpg

bbb813b2af11afa248c9dc857d2ebbcd.jpg

Your Level Of Abundance

96f31d8d57cff7a11cfaa5ebe9c18698.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into." --Wayne Dyer  All things have their own frequency, including abundance, and YOU.  Notice how you can only FOCUS on ONE thought, only FEEL ONE emotion at any given moment. The longer you focus and feel these things in your mind the more you are filling in that real manifestation that will eventually become a tangible thing to experience.  Keep in mind that continuing to want anything iz a belief that you don't already posses it. In reality, you do possess it in your mind and you must be grateful for already having it there as you do here. There iz here, and you are always present are you not?  Don't let your current circumstances dictate what your reality iz. Your imagination iz more real than you may give it credit for and you may be giving more credit to your physical reality than iz actual due.  If you do not see it yet then you are not ready to experience it just yet but you most certainly will if you remain faithful to becoming your vision. You are already experiencing it in your mind so it will be experienced in the physical if you remain focused despite what your perceived outer reality reflects back to you. Act on it and this will add momentum to your manifesting it physically.  Be patient but with excited expectation. Do not allow contradicting beliefs (beliefs are thoughts you keep repetitively thinking) to alter your creation, it iz already a legitimate reality in your mind and it will be reality in the physical universe if you remain focused, grateful, expectant, and faithful while you act as if it iz already a physical reality and not just a imagined reality.  Thoughts become things when you are in complete alignment. Does that make sense?  #Frequency #Power #Vibration #Feelings #Desire #Vibrational #Thought #Imagination #Focus #TuneIn #Thoughts #Visualize #Imagine #Want #Visualization #Visioneering #Vision #Potential #LawOfAttraction #TheSecret #LawOfVibration #QuoteOfTheDay #ThoughtOfTheDay #Consciousness #Intention #Mindset #pinealgland #LifeCoach #Facebook #HighVibeFreQz 👁‍🗨____🤔_____👁👁____🙄____💭 🔹LinkedIn: DJ iZUHM 🔸FB👍: High Vibe FreQz 🔹📧: D.J.iZUHM@gmail.com

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Expect-your-every-need.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content