login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Calling All Bmindful Members~

When you visit bmindful what are you doing? This type of thread has been done before..Though, as membership changes (new members) or long-time members evolving in new directions, it follows that things change.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

When I visit bmindful I am refilling my metaphorical mug. bmindful is my moring cup of tea. It gets me going and helps to keep me focused on my goals.

When I visit bmindful I come to remind myself that there are many people ‘out there’ who also love affirmations and use them to enrich thier lives…none of my friends and acquaintances use affirmations and sometimes I really need to be amongst people who feel as I do about the use of positive self-talk…it’s a bit like a filling station where I come to top-up my positive wellspring with like minded people…for this I am very grateful. Love and peace to all of you.

I just browse through the affirmations and forums every once in a while.

I am new to bmindful… I basically joined for self-improvement and there is a lot of exploration to do. But I must say I really am enjoying myself here.

The reason I came into Bmindful this very instance was that I missed everyone on here, having been spending alot of time on FB (which Bmindful is connected) I haven’t stopped by to say hello.

Deepest apologies xxx Know that you all are in my mind amongest all the busiest that my life is and has become, wishing you all good many things as always xxx

Much love Pure Essence xxx

“Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I try to visit here first thing in the morning to start my day off right, share others affirmations and positivity, and then I share an affirmation I’ve read that sticks with me on Facebook. =)

You know, in the short time I’ve been here, I’ve noticed that just interacting with people here has given me a better outlook. I just log in when I have free time and I don’t plan on getting a boost from it…but I do. It’s nice. :)

give , receive , share , learn

Hi everyone…. I come mostly to go over my affirmations and to learn…. there are so many people here that know so much and are willing to share… thank you so much…. you all are an inspiration to me…

I come for the company ,love flowergirl

Great thread!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content