login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I believe...

Finish this sentence I believe…

In God,family,Love,Good causes,giving,prayer,myself, and Peace.That’s what comes to my mind at this moment!

I believe taking care of me gives me great days and its benefits are always loving myself and this universe better

Affirmation Quick Searchaffirmation tags
♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

I believe today is going to be another wonderful day.

♫Frampton I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completion

In response to AppreciationView˚‘s post:
I believe you are correct.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I believe this is a great thread!

I believe 

I live a life of ease

by claiming it as so.

It is so! Thank you Thank Thank You

{it doesn't hurt that I have time off from work...too}tongue-outSee the source image

I believe 

I am a truly good person.

I believe:

gandhi-quotes.jpg

I believe that there is much to appreciate and experience as Good.

I believe that appreciation energy is awesome!

I believe in love...

being love...

and

allowing love to flow

to love 

even more.

And I too believe that

love ...

real

love...

can truly heal and empower 

our spirit and the spirit in others

Today I feel the love in my heart 

for myself and others.

I believe today is a great day to create from my heart place and just be

as I greet this new day

I believe that being my authentic self is a wonderful freeing place to be.

I believe as this quote says:

time_to_trust___low_res_watermark.jpg

and that:

quotes-about-living-in-the-moment-bliss.jpg

I believe life is good -forever... and each now is 

up to

each 

of us to decide.

I believe starting the day off with good thoughts and good food is an awesome way to nurture myself.

I believe the following:

D0TnuNgUwAAIzmm.jpg

I believe:

Dwt0H6gXcAUyIAl.jpg

I believe:

D0JW9HnVsAADeKF.jpg

I believe what ever I have decided I'd love to experience... I can willingly allow the energy for.

I believe I can get out of my own way and enjoy the life my spirit loves.

I believe I can create even better energy for my life... by allowing it & thinking it ...& feeling it so.

I  believe it is now a beautiful day and it gets more beautiful moment by moment ... 

I believe being home a bit earlier than expected is a very good thing

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content