
To keep myself motivated I am going to post a daily affirmation and would love anyone to share theirs too please
21/08/2017
My affirmation for today is
"I feel my heart opening and I know there is room for me "
I chose this because I am beginning a journey of learning to love myself and that I am worth being loved.

I love your affirmation flowergirl!
listening to my heart is kind of a mantra for me...
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

In response to Nancee1953's post:
thanks for sharing Nancee ,love your affirmation
23 08 2017
here is today's affirmation
I create a daily routine that gives me a sense of flow
This is what I am going to start planning today
adding this here to go in anoter thread soon
http://nourishingminimalism.com/2017/08/devastating-lies-holding-you-back.html
24 08 2017
I will do the best I can today

I love seeing all your affiramations ,thank you for joining in everyone
love and peace
In response to Nancee1953's post: beautiful
Everything is unfolding perfectly for me
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

My happiness comes from within
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
Clarity is natural for my inner spirit.
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

new day:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am grateful for the health and vitality that is coursing throughout my entire body
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I have a peaceful and calming heart and soul. → I love how I am continuously experiencing fresh beautiful levels of appreciation. → I love the way I am. I love the way you are.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“Today I ask myself what I need and give generously!”
“By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others.”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I celebrate life! I am contented and thankful.✰►♥
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ EACH DAY I DISCOVER THINGS THAT BRING ENRICHMENT TO ME
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I enjoy everything in my reality with an attitude of gratitude
minds eye:
→ It’s incredibly awesome to be fully synchronized with the rhythms and harmonies of life… to feel and have things occur so perfectly.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
Energy
Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy.
Today I add beauty to whatever moves me forward.
{affirmations are like some with potato chips-can't just have 1}
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I listen to my heart. That is my only teacher
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
Existence loves and cares for me
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- I Am the Peace I Am
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
→ I am a beautiful being of Light→ today is a great day to do whatever creates more ease in my life |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I easily expel that which does not create good experiences and great benefit.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Engage In Intentional Habit Building and I am really beginning to love it!!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I allow clarity to flow through me, filling my cells and every fiber of my being.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Why was it so easy to surrender so completely?
I experience the joy of moving forward .
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I know I am on a roll that is well paced, welcomed, and celebrated.
I create my home with simplicity, elegance, and complete functionality.
I love getting out of bed to start my day.
I love creating my morning meal.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
love that
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I am loved and supported!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere


MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I am at peace
with my thoughts and emotions
&
my thoughts and emotions
are loving me.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I willingly release old ideas that are consciously
and unconsciously no longer
serving me
I allow these older ideas
that no longer serve me
to
be released
easily and effortlessly
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I am already prepared for anything
because
I AM
a
peaceful
powerful
passionate
‘Karate master’
of daily
living.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
My subconscious runs my affirmations on autopilot
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
|
→ I can pay beautiful tribute by living my own life in a beautiful way. → I Am allowing the... just what I needed-qualities... to be part of all I Am doing. |
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Every day, in every way, I keep getting better and better
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I bring my life
and aspirations into focus
and concentrate on where
I want to go
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
Amen!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
Excellent!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What if I could imagine that even mundane tasks I perform on planet, function in a higher way, and are wonderfully scripted, guided and planned for me?AFFIRMATION-created by Bmindful member; BrightAngel
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
More than survive, I want to strive, to be fully alive.
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
In response to Poppy's post:
Pure poetry!
Perfect!
Love it!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
01-23-24
this moments affirmations
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All that matters in this moment is what I am doing and how I am doing it.
I maintain my balance between my personal sacred growing truths and those which belong to others.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You turn them into what you want - today.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I’m on the right trajectory.
(By Louise Hay)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The good just got better. Thank you .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
A great place
to play is my home ,&
I do this with
harmonious
peaceful
joyous
loving
functional
creativity.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I go with the flow. I am adaptable and easily accept change.
I let go of what no longer serves me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I AM all I seek for this fresh new moment
& life I AM building .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI love my life because I live it with ease, and with ease I can have anything.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Today I approach life with the wisdom of all I really know → I SEE all I need to see to be what I need to be
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Am peaceful,
calm, and centered
and my thoughts and energy
reflect this.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Each step I take is filled with purpose,
and I am empowered
to create a beautiful reality.
I choose hope, courageous strength, and love as my
guiding
is lit by the power and love that perfectly created the universe .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I already have desire and motivation,
it takes to act on what I need
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything
I am in control of my health and wellness.
I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit,
and spirit is what I am
I am inspired to write
my creative truth.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi










