login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Inspiring Health Videos&Articles

Feel free to post inspirational & (good) informational health videos that you would like to share here.

Moonlighting posted this last eve. It is 40 min long, though worth the watch. Thanks again Moonlighting

GREGG BRADEN: TRUTH & Fiction CARONA

[G]rowing into your future with health and grace and beauty doesn’t have to take all your time.

It rather requires a dedication to caring for yourself as if you were rare and precious, which you are, and regarding all life around you as equally so, which it is.” 

―Victoria Moran,Younger by the Day:365 Ways to Rejuvenate Your Body and Revitalize Your Spirit p.267

RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS:

RELATED THREAD- ★NEWEST★★Healing

RELATED THREAD-★NEWEST★★Pandemic of Loving Care...1

RELATED THREAD★NEWEST★★Upbeat Social Distancing, Affirmations & Quotes

RELATED THREAD-★new★★BEST OF BEST - WISHES

RELATED THREAD-★NEWEST★★Positive thoughts

RELATED THREAD★NEWEST★★2020 Gratitude Thread! I Am So Grateful For:

Psychology Tosay  article-How Self-Affirmations Could Help Improve Hygiene

You probably won’t see that last piece of advice come from the WHO, but maybe you should. I’ve written before about how self-affirmation (a.k.a. values affirmation) can support underrepresented students in higher education. But given our current circumstances, I’ve been thinking a lot about how self-affirmation has also been shown to help people make healthier decisions. We should consider the potential of self-affirmation to mitigate the threat that can be caused by health information and to help us improve hygiene on a global scale.

TO READ MORE-article

PLS JOIN IN

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content