hello Bmindful!!!
BEST OF BEST - WISHES

I WANTED TO CREATE A THREAD
FOR SOMEONE I KNOW
WHO IS
GOING THRU A STRESSFUL TIME IN THEIR JOURNEY.
PLEASE SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE
WHICH OFFERS
ENCOURAGEMENT.
IT WILL ALWAYS HELP OTHERS SOMEWHERE, EVERYWHERE
AT SOME TIME TOO!!

|
|
|
|
|
→ I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.
|
|
|

  
|
|
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
“As I choose my thoughts, I choose my life.”


|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 07/01/2020.


Nancee1953
Posted on 07/01/2020.

Nancee1953
Posted on 07/01/2020.


Nancee1953
Posted on 07/01/2020.

Nancee1953
Posted on 08/01/2020.

Nancee1953
Posted on 08/01/2020.

Nancee1953
Posted on 08/01/2020.

Nancee1953
Posted on 09/01/2020.

Nancee1953
Posted on 09/01/2020.

Nancee1953
Posted on 12/01/2020.

Quotes by Kindra Brown Beattie:
"Through surrender, I move from outer turmoil to inner peace. By letting go of expectations and outcomes, I transform a painful experience into a positive fruitful endeavor."
"I am learning to live between effort and surrender. I do my best and hope for what I want but I do not resist the wind."
"I embrace new beginnings because they're rich in hope and possibilities."
"I honor endings because they give birth to new beginnings."
....be patient with the unknown - we are all in process of transition!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Where I am contracted, I expand. Where I am isolating, I connect. I grow and expand now.
I positively affirm a growth mindset. I de-emphasize all threats. The world gives to me endlessly. All of my needs are met! My mind, my heart and my spirit and my health are in perfect!
I AM connected to the Source of All power and it flows through me to encourage me.
I am safe.
I am trusting.
I am connected to my soul. I am conscious of the perfection within.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
The new gift I am choosing: My new beginning. I am called according to my actions. Nothing stands b/t my choices and my chosen actions. I move forward now.
My inner purpose is to awaken.
Flow is an outward sign of inner alignment.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Poppy
Posted on 12/01/2020.
Love changes everything
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
this thread is getting more beautiful daily!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
AFFIRMATIONS
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 28/01/2020.


In response to Nancee1953's post:
I passed this on to someone before having health tests yesterday -It was very appreciated! Thank you!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Let go of: I let go of everything that preceded this moment…to be in this moment.

|
Let go of: I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.
Let go of: I let go of everything that proceeds this moment…to be in this moment.
|
The above is one of my favorites..on letting go-so excellent for being in the moment
and it often assists other good thoughts which comes right after
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 28/03/2020.

In response to Nancee1953's post:
yes!
believing this is/will be so. Amen
best to all!!!!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content