login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Healing

My heart aches for all the many many individuals who are ill or suffering right now. Please join me in offering up any and all notes to ease others illnesses and pain. Worldwide prayers offering understanding and love are needed now. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I call upon the creative intelligence of the universe, God, nature, and individuals to heal all disease and illness plaguing our world. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

79ba0f53a993521d71d67e8d6589b2eb.png

With total agreement with this beautiful thread,

I believe in the magnificence of our bodies,

minds and Spirit

. I believe in a Power Greater than Ourselves that is agreeing with gifts of health

and being healed.

With love and right action -which is what we are receiving... sending out GRATITUDE for the healing that is NOW in our midst.

blessings to everyone everywhere.

EmilysQuotes.Com-positive-inspirational-people-heart-love-care-hug-prayers-relationship-being-a-good-person-kindness-unknown.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

In response to Poppy's post:

Poppy, thank you for sharing this thread.

Thank you even more for being who you are.

It's times like this that I am so deeply proud of our shared humanity, when we get up, get out and help one another.

I am with you, 100%.

This is historic. My heart aches for families, who will virtually be forever transformed. Children who will loose a parent, maybe both parents, and whose lives will never, ever be the same.

We must always remember, the huge sacrifices that are being made, for those who survive this. This will bring us all to our knees, in complex and uneven gratitude.

I choose to see this health crisis as something that is going to bring out the best in all of us, for many, many years.  We already are no longer the same.  We are already bowing our heads, searching our hearts, literally, our lives are rapidly changing. 

The losses are incalculable, the pain immeasurable... I shutter at what all health care workers: providers, nurses, pharmacist, intensivists, pulmonologist, hospital administrators, Board of Directors are facing, right now...  It's daunting. Many will give their life in service, and their children and their loved ones lives will never be the same. Ever. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post: “It's times like this that I am so deeply proud of our shared humanity, when we get up, get out and help one another.“ You could not have expressed the the need for us all to take action immediately to get up, help one another, and express our gratitude to all the people are risking their lives for us. 

In response to Poppy's post:

Hello All!

I'm focusing on vibrancy, resiliency and repletion. Stated differently, I am exploring coping skills, as well as my level of vitality, here and now. 

I am determined to believe and to experience life beyond the coronavirus.

Today is a perfect day to build up hope on all levels!

Today I'm going meet and fall in love with _____________.

I'm laughing at the silly answers...

Here's my first attempt: ...a bearded lion!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

I trade all wounds for my greater good, for my greater healing, on all levels.

This day is precious! Today is the Best day of my life!!

In response to Kathi's post: In response to Kathi's post

like this

want to return

Thank you, Kathi

Today, I am going to allow my faith to guide and lead me, to where ever it leads me...

I am going be alright.  One day, we will be able to understand, when we are ready to understand.

Faith. Build with faith, with every breath, I choose to focus on building my faith, for myself and for others, so together, we can be a channel for others in need, and together, we keep moving in positivity and in complete faith.

In response to Kathi's post:

synchronicity! 

I love that... !

In response to Sacred Care: RefreshingNewness's post:

I posted the above video by Tara Brach (known for term  'radical acceptance' )

because I felt I needed to truly get in touch with some things I was feeling -and the 'collective consciousness' 

To be honest, I haven't finished listening, because what I listened to  served a purpose... though I'd like to finish listening.

I wasn't feeling too well last eve after a busy day at work... and being texted about a friends' dad passing. 

I think I needed to hear the world is mourning. I think I needed to give myself permission to mourn (more) while actively working  elevated pathways... like my faith, gratitude, family-life & service

• ~

I do  get many glimpses of possibilities / and things that have seen the Light of day (Good emerging thru it all)

EmilysQuotes.Com-Charles-Dickens-amazing-great-good-kindness-fuss-being-a-good-person.jpg

Today before work I focused on reasons to smile.

I made jokes with others in their protective gear (masks & gloves), and said comically we had the same outfit on, or I like theirs - where did they get it, as though it was the latest style.

It was good to laugh with those I serve and those I work with.

Laughter really is the best medicine!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content