login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★I aspire to be________________

1*VVjJdhX92cWyRLPlUl6vcg.jpeg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I aspire to be an agent for change, and demand that all war is illegal. All countries must stop making, producing and storing nuclear arms. 

All governments must make all war illegal. We must practice diplomacy, we must hold that all leaders must lead the world in peace and civility. 

No one and no government has the right to commit crimes against private citizens.

We can and we will heal our world.

And that path is that peace is our unifier. Let us all be united by and in peace. 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:I aspire to join with Kathi. When we look out into our ever expanding universe, our earth is a tiny dot. Our lives are a less than a second of time compared to the age of our small world. So why do we need to murder each other?  Wars over land acquisition, domination of others, and any other excuse is only temporary. Humans live only a very short time. It is our birth right to live in peace and harmony. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content