login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

" Multi-Tasker"

Sometimes we can tell a lot about where a person is coming from when we find out their priorities… books…or tapes they’re listening to.

So with a format like the following let’s get to know you..

Today’s date is:

The books and/or audio tapes I listen to lately are:

My current priorities are:

Today’s date is:

The books and/or audio tapes I listen to lately are:

• ~
    an edit …an added idea…to include is what kind of music is working for you too
    This is the format..
    You can come back and change the date and the info, as often as you like. Just edit away(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today’s date is: March 09, 2010
The books and/or tapes I listen to lately are: My custom sleep tape (starting right now), Leveraging the Universe and Engaging the Magic by Mike Dooley audio book (a gift from a friend), I found a cassette series called The Psychology of Winning by Dennis Waitley the other day at Goodwill for five bucks. I listened to the first cassette over the last two days when I was in the bath. I’m trying to spend some time checking out the wonderful links you guys have been posting.

1. Re-start my regular exercise which I conveniently stopped when I hurt my shoulder a few months back. A rotator cup takes a while to heal, but it’s getting there.
2. Bombarding my subconscious with targeted affirmations.
3. Listening to my heart and getting clear. (I’ve been sabotaging myself by constantly focusing on “I don’t know what I want”.) I’ve created a sleep tape to help me overwrite that thought.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Todays Date: March 9, 2010

The Books / Tapes I listen to are: I don’t have time to keep switching out cd’s or dvd’s at my desk, so I just have HayHouseRadio.com playing in the background all day long.

My Current Priorities:
1. Make time for reading books again.
2. Get to the gym on a regular basis – regardless of whats going on at work.
3. Organize my life so I can do meal planning and be a better role model for my family.
4. Pry myself away from the office and be social and fun again! :)

CookieMan, I’ve been bombarding my sleeping self again with positive sleep tapes. I think it is just wonderful how it comes out in my waking hours.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

Today is 3/9/2009

READING:

I confess I don’t listen to books on tape and I’m not reading any books. I am in a new career and my reading is 99% focused on HOW to do my job. I read tons and tons of trade magazines.

The highlight of my reading for the day is to sometimes go to http://news.yahoo.com/comics and click on all the editorial cartoons. I have a bookmark that opens all of the editorial cartoons in 1 click. Makes me laugh at the news. Which is nice.

Oops. I meant to say the highlight of my reading for the day is to hit the Affirmation of the Day websites and find one I like.

PRIORITIES:

play music every day
work out every day
Give EVERYBODY a chance for dialog with me. I treasure ANYONE who communicates honestly.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content