login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

from all of us-> to all of us(:

This thread is from all of us-> to all of us(: Never know when someone somewhere gains something from what we utilize. And if not others…when we go searching for an answer…it might be our own words we need to hear(: benefit(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My favorite-> You are exactly where you are supposed to be.

- You can only be present in this moment. Y
-You can only have acceptance and make changes in the now.

-You might not like what is happening, but you are able to accept the “truth” as it is

-Acceptance begins the process of getting what you need/desire.

On affirmations:
-If a train is coming, you can do all the affirmations you want..but in the moment..your best thought/affirmation best lead you to getting out of the way…Sometimes..we do know what to do. Keep it simple..and do what needs to be done with a sense of urgency. You my friend, are worth it(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
This is a wonderful thread – so encouraging and just what I needed to hear.
KEEP IT SIMPLE,
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
DO THE NEXT RIGHT THING
SLOW ME DOWN
GRATITUDE for where I am as it is where I am supposed to be.

Thanks Laurie for this powerful reminder. Lets not be so hard on ourselves eh?

A full and thankful heart..

You become what you think

I like to think of it like this.

It’s not what you THINK you are, but rather, What you THINKYOU ARE.

Does that make sense?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to anoushka’s post:

Anoushka, wise soul, you are right on the money. It may really stink to be where you are now, but you are exactly experiencing what you need to in order to get to the next level. Be grateful – look for the wisdom in the moment – and then seek to find your highest and greatest good.

Life is a pendulum. You cannot appreciate the rich beauty and flavor of all of life, without the contrast of the other side. Honey never tasted so sweet as it does after a bitter herb. :)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:
Hey MM! I’ve not bumped into you in a while. I’ve missed you.
Wise? Me? – must be from all the great advice you give!

I always need to come back to gratitude when I am being hard on myself. Definitely easier said than done….but I can fake it to make it and somehow it starts to work and I start believing it.
Then it simply begins to multiply before my very eyes.
I think its perfectionsim that drives us to want more – which is a good thing, as long as you are not beating yourself up about the here and now in the process. Look beyond and dream, but appreciate the stepping stone you are on now. Its not how far you have to go…its how far you have come!!

A full and thankful heart..

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content