login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Everyone Invited To Current Happiness Mtg!!

happiness-meeting-sample2.jpg
Next Happiness Mtg -proposed meeting date December 11, 2018
[STOP BY AS SOON AS THREAD OPENS -HAPPINESS MEETING -ALL MEMBERS WELCOME… JOIN IN ANYTIME]

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ON TIME... IT IS THERE WHEN YOU ARRIVE

Like all Bmindful threads-they never close!!!

IMPOSSIBLE TO BE LATE!

The intention of the Happiness Meetings is discussion, processing …and the result is transformative for those who allow what works for them.
& all Bmindful members are welcome!!!

Feel free to edit/delete (a lot…if needed… and return as often as you like). If you’ve deleted/altered your post…& someone responds to you…pls just leave some note to keep relevance alive- {…it will assist flow of thread & respect all who stop by} (:

We are inspired by everything & everyone because … we are open to growth, joy & involving community. We are all teachers & students.

topic-

The Year of deepening self love, healing and regulating flow!

this particular  meetings chairperson- Kathi

btw, Kathi, you & all the meetings you've helped to create are AWESOME!

THANK YOU KATHI FOR ALL YOU DO!

PS -if interested ask how you can create your own Happiness Meeting for our community

or just participating ... you can stop by meeting too.... Kathi or myself will be glad to fill you in(:

BLESSINGS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS ONE AND ALL!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Happiness meeting will be posted today!!

Appreciating all the growth of 2018 and planning miracles, joy and unlimited possibilities in 2019!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Loving This Meeting!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2019? Wow! When I was a little boy in the mid 50’s, I couldn’t imagine the year 2000. Now that I have seen 2000 come and go by almost two decades, I realize I have always had unbridaled, unlimited, potential. Much of my life I never really thought much about that potential. I was too  busy living and working to think about it.  Now that I am more experienced in life I have the time to think and reflect on how I have used my capacity to become successful and useful. YOU have those same latent qualities or abilities that lead to future success and usefulness. So my advise is to think about how you can use your unlimited potential to make a positive difference in your life and the lives of others. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post: In response to Poppy's post: I'm grateful for the flow and the lift that I get from discussions with energy and energy management. Powerful trends, great support for upping your comittment and re-aligning values!

Love is what gets us through!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Image result for SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase

In response to trikletrade's post:

PERFECT!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

★★Everyone Invited To Current Happiness Mtg!!

★★NEWEST★★-HAPPINESS MTG!!♡OurSpiritPlaceAffirmations MAY/JUNE 2020-(and anytime you'd like to attend/visit/share/enjoy)

HappinessMtg-link

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content