login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Create Gratitude Rampages...1

Image result for bmindful share motivational things that really work pic

I would be especially grateful if you expressed a rampage of  gratitude here.

Imagine looking back on all the beautiful energy that you will allow in 1 space over time.

1219037904.gif

So many blessings.

Thank YOU God for letting us know what is valuable and important

It’s lovely to focus on how wonderful our lives are! I like accepting myself and that I want to inspire myself and hopefully someone else at sometime.

I love to ease into my day with thoughts of appreciation…(BIG) Things I need to get done… are from my heart place... are inspired and start getting done.

I love how this day begins to already show itself with love and beauty as I see what I love and love what I see.

I ease into enthusiasm and that feels great to me…because I can recall how I co-created the experience and it gives me hope that this is a tool that is there for me.

I love much…and love how I can focus my love on ways that bring the best out in me, and can bring my better self out to play(: I love how wonderful it is that a wonderful life is anything I feel it is…and the people who are close to me feel good sharing what they love too.

And even acquaintances in my daily experiences seem to want to exchange what they’re smiling about…or the hope of a better day. I love that!

Image result for bmindful share motivational things that really work pic

gratitude-rainbowspiral1.jpg

related thread

create a 3 min gratitude rampage

Like many of us here in this community,  I  too find something special in everyday(:

related threads in process

Pave Your Own Good Stuff

Waking Up To Morning Gratitude

Every Evening Gratitude-LOA

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I am grateful for my online friends who I am always amazed by.

Imagine never having met someone in person, and your heart shares so much with theirs.

I am grateful for my awesome hubby... So much of what I love is just knowing his kindness & love.

I am grateful for my long term relationships I've formed at workplace,  the love that has grown over the yrs and the new ones I get to meet daily.

I am grateful for this day... I am still waking ... so don't have to know yet what I'm doing exactly... just know it will be a day that I'm so looking forward to... uncertainty that is certain enough for me.

I am grateful for my taste-buds... makes even the thought of breakfast appetizing & exciting.

I have been enjoying my relationships with my creditors, it makes paying a bill ... with perks...{lately}

I am grateful for 2018, I am enjoying being in my own skin more than ever... not that I have ever worn anyone else'stongue-out

I am grateful for feeling creative... it adds to my joy of knowing today is a great day!

I am grateful for this site which assists in bringing out all I love!!!

I am grateful for affirmations & everything I have learned about the pliable nature of our subconscious minds -creating more of what we love and finding things we value in things we don't love so much.

I am grateful for my bf in another state. She heard me speaking about an author and topic of great interest to me, and this mysterious pkg at my door yesterday... was THE BOOK , from her(: I was smiling so much about the thought of her doing this, and also because the book is perfect for now.

• ~

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for world needs positive energy
Related image

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for gratitude rampageImage result for gratitude rampage

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Related image

Image result for appreciation

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for gratitude rampage

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1a7b99a67f813c0ea720fb8796797cb8---seconds-balloons.jpg

that's a start...

it will grow right from your heart

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

304942.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I feel clear headed, and creative 

I feel I am my authentic self.

I feel loved and appreciated

I feel grateful and grounded.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Image result for HAPPY GRATEFUL QUOTE AFFIRMATION PICS
Related image

I love opening my eyes & spirit to gratitude ... gradual awesome a flowing  joy that takes me into my day.

Related image

I love listening to an awesome affirmation audio made  by ol friend from site - with their incredible voice. ...'made for me' (perfect in every way!)

I love listening to it while I'm in to my ramage

I love how this person is incredibly, creative, fun and kind . 

I love that while I have had the audio  for awhile and have heard it many times some time ago-its awesomely new and perfect in this moment.

I love the upbeat music with statements that are... 'mine'...

I love how it lifts me to very wonderful places of greater joy, happiness, & purpose

I love the music

I love creating this thread...a thread about gratitude with gratitude

I love being on vacation.

I love feeling so free

I love knowing if I can feel this now...it is a feeling I can tap into anytime.

I love how my vacation has unfolded

I love how my vacation has just started

I love how my life has felt like it has just unfolded-and my spirit is consistently being revealed to me

I love that I like what I see...I love how I like what I feel

I love the space on this site to simply feel this free

I love how my life feels so free

Today is a very good day

I have allowed the free place in it that all keep moving forward

I love opening this thread full screen.

I love a lack of distraction

I love this energy!!!

I love how my vacation has given me a chance to get even closer to myself

I love how I have had a chance to get even closer ....more connected to my hubby Related image

I love that we are  married almost 40 years and we still are so close 

Image result for a good life appreciating what you have

I love how we take time to really hear each other

I love how he has been cooking so much for me!!!

And after he cooked and brought it to me-because I am still allowing needed rest...(and because that is a way he shows me appreciation....)...he brought me a tropical fruit bowl  he cut up himself for me. I love how the meal, this dessert, felt like the best I ever had ...I love how I feel when I am eating organic fruits... I love that each of them were organic, and that how hubby considered this when serving me. I feel so loved. 

I love how we take time to plan individually, together, and we write things down to allow them to materialize thru loving effort... that when I think about it... feel about it... we meld it with ease...wherever we can... and somehow we always can

I love how when I brought up to a friend and family member yesterday and bit before  that... a not so wonderful event...that turned around that so much positivity & growth was my main focus

I love how even when others see something as a struggle in something I may have encountered....it is just part of where I Am, getting better... growing more and ready to take it to the next level 'in no time'.

Related image

Related image
Image result for a good life appreciating what you have

I love how I interpret things from my spirit

I love even when I have felt despair... (from any thing in the world)Image result for a good life appreciating what you haveImage result for a good life appreciating what you have

Image result for HAPPY GRATEFUL QUOTE AFFIRMATION PICS

...at the time when things don't feel so good, the action of my surrender and prayer return a life that I can never have planned alone

I love how I believe in my present...live there

appreciate my past

and look forward to my future

Related image

Related image.

3bdede2748a62aa29981eeafaeca00ee.jpg
Related image
Image result for world needs positive energy

Related image

Related image

Related image

quotes-about-success-appreciation-is-a-wonderful-thing-beappreciative-excellence-bearlymarketing.jpg

Image result for world needs positive energyRelated imageImage result for world needs positive energy

saved for thread

Related image

I have loved chatting with bmindful friends
I have loved creating & posting

Now I'm thinking about loving the rest of my day

Image result for lake manors of inverrary palm trees water view

I love vacations!!!
I love seeing my time as sacred & enjoyable

Related image

thank you God for the water in which I am so blessed to live near & friends who appreciate when I share what gives me peace & joy

saved for thread

Related image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content