I am grateful for health ... and the gift of feeling better better better
I am grateful for friends & familyย
I am grateful for all the appreciation I have for this precious life
I am grateful for my job and those I get to serve ...
I am grateful for my hubby who has been a life saver.
I am grateful for this renewed faith I have and beliefย in great things to come
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Nancee1953
Posted on 02/02/2018.
I am grateful for this glorious new day oneย which has never been seen before.
I am grateful for feeling extraordinary and in optimum health.
I am grateful for the peace and tranquility that fills my body and brings great joy.
I am grateful for the gift of life and the ability to be a Blessing to all that I come in contact with.
I am grateful for the positive energy that flows through my body extending throughout the Universe.

I am so grateful for today-
it is a lovely day off.
I am grateful for yesterday... all that I feel as I search my heart-feelings-it was a wonderful day.
I am enjoying the frequency at my work place... I'm grateful to really know-energy begins with me.
I am loving that I feel gratitude whenever I feel for it.
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I am grateful I was shown appreciation monetarily at work the other day... It was an affirmation I had too... Wow!
I am grateful that today is an awesome blank slate just waiting for me to decide and co-create(:
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
OMG only 3 min... I am grateful for a time frame to share gratitude, without it, I would write pages and wonder if I wrote too much
I am grateful for this awesome sandwich in which to nourish my body
I am grateful for my body to allow for this goodness to be experienced
I am grateful forย an awesome friend today that reached out to help me with something I truly needed
I am grateful to have needs, because without them I wouldn't know what I was wanting
I am grateful for my spouse who is simply a lovely man
(think that was 3 min)
ย
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
I am grateful that our precious family is visiting us
I am grateful for the connection we have with them and how wonderful it is to have them in our lives
I am grateful for the great time we are having with them
I am grateful for where we live, that everywhere seems like a vacation even after all of these years
I am grateful for delicious food
I am grateful for the weather right now
I am grateful for beautiful parks and joyous meals with great food and great times
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
In response to Nancee1953's post:
Nancee was one of the most grateful people I ever knew . Thank You ย Nancee ๐
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Ok my 3 minute timer is on!
I am grateful for these 3 minutes to be able to catapult my energy into an even better place before sleep
I am grateful I feel good about how I spent my day and my anticipation for good things tomorrow.
I am grateful for hope, love, happiness , people who connect with their heart & truly care & that I can care back for
ย I am grateful I can type fast lol
I am grateful for the life I have had & my belief in the future to meet me with joy wherever I AM
3 min up ๐ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content